MUMBAI, July 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leaders in hair solutions say that one's genes are not to be blamed for hair loss. In fact, hair loss can also be symptomatic of deeper health issues like Diabetes Mellitus, Heart Attack, Thyroid Disorder, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Stress and other autoimmune disorders. Nutritional deficiencies, be it Vitamin B12, B3, B7, D, A or Zinc and Iron, can also cause hair loss. Dr Batra's through its leadership has proven time and again that hair loss need not mean the end of the world.
Getting to the root of it
There are different types of hair disorders; the most common being:
Alopecia Areata (AA): This is indicated with hair loss in round patches on head and/or body. If it is not treated, it can lead to complete loss of hair.
Male Pattern Baldness (MPB): Characterized by a typical pattern of receding hairline at the temples and hair thinning at the crown, it leads to partial or complete baldness if not treated in early stages.
Female pattern baldness (FPB): The most common forms of hair loss in women, female pattern baldness affects the back of the head and also the sides.
Leaders in proven hair loss treatments
"It is important to raise awareness about the fact that hair loss is symptomatic of more serious medical issues and not just a cosmetic problem. Our hair loss patients find out that they have PCOS, Thyroid disorder and Diabetes Mellitus after having consulted with our doctors. We offer end-to-end solutions for hair loss that are safe and without side effects," says Dr. Mukesh Batra, Padma Shri Recipient, Founder of Dr Batra's Group of Companies.
Advantage Dr Batra's
Dr Batra's clinics offer tailor-made instant to long lasting solutions for hair loss that are based on the extent of the hair loss, grade of baldness, and condition of the hair and scalp. Qualified doctors and the winning mix of trichology, homeopathy and aesthetic solutions has led to over 6 lakh happy hair patients with 96.6% sucess rate as accredited by American Quality Assessors.
The trichology department of Dr Batra's is led by Dr. Akshay Batra, India's 1st trichologist from The Trichological Society, London and is the 1st ever non-British trichologist to be elected as its President.
Pioneers of Hair Technology
Computerized Hair Test: State-of-the-art
- India's 1st painless video microscopy test that magnifies hair follicles upto 200 times.
- Detects hair thinning before it is visible to the naked eye; measures and compares hair density/thickness over a period of time.
World's 1st Genetic test for Hair loss for Geno Homeopathy: Homeopathy combined with genetics
- Goodness of homeopathy combined with the science of genetics
- 99.9% accurate results
- Predicts and prevents hereditary hair loss
Best-in-Class Treatments solutions
- Studies indicate that homeopathy has a natural DHT-inhibitor. DHT (dihydrotesterone) is the hormone that triggers hair loss. (Source: Skin Research Institute, Europe)
- Recurrence rate of patchy hair loss (alopecia areata) was just 9.1% in patients treated with homeopathy, whereas it was as high as 50% in patients availing conventional treatment. (Source: Hair - Everything you ever wanted to know by Dr. Akshay Batra)
Dr Batra's Homeopathy: Safe, natural, holistic
Umesh D from Satellite Road says, "I had started losing hair at an early age and lost almost 50% of my hair. With Dr Batra's treatment, I was able to arrest my hair fall and can see my hair growing back."
Dr Batra's INSTANT HAIR
- Covers bald patches in just 30 seconds
- Is resistant to wind, rain and perspiration
Dr Batra's Hair Vitalizing Treatment
- US-FDA approved low-level laser therapy to arrest hair fall and regrow hair follicles
Dr Batra's groHAIR
- Based on Nobel Prize-winning discovery
- Non-invasive treatment that improves hair volume and stimulates hair growth
Dr Batra's STM CELL TREATMENT
- Breakthrough innovation in hair regrowth from South Korea
- Increases hair volume and density
- Aditi Khandekar from Mumbai says,"I got good results from STM Cell treatment. I recommend the treatment for all suffering from thin hair, particularly the ladies."
Dr Batra's Quik Hair
- International quality toupees and wigs
- Made from natural human hair
Dr Batra's Hair Transplant
- International techniques of FUE & FUT
- Procedure to reverse baldness and restore natural hairline
Rare and Difficult Success stories:
Dr Batra's has treated over 3,000 cases of rare hair disorders including: Trichotillomania (when someone can't resist the urge to pull out their hair) and Alopecia Totalis (the most severe form of Alopecia that causes complete baldness of the scalp) to name a few.
To educate people about the underlying reason behind their hair loss, Dr Batra's celebrates Hair Loss Awareness Month. Patients can avail an in-depth diagnosis with Dr Batra's hair experts for Rs 450 and receive a session of US FDA approved Dr Batra's Hair Vitalizing treatment Rs 900 Free till 31st July 2019.
To learn more about hair loss watch 'Good Health and Homeopathy' every Thursday this July.
About Dr Batra's
With around 225 clinics across India, UK, UAE, Bahrain and Bangladesh, Dr Batra's is the world's largest chain of homeopathic clinics. With over 400 homeopathic doctors working across the globe and having treated around 1.5 million patients, the brand was recently recognised as 'India's Most Trusted Brand 2017' by the International Brand Consulting Corporation, USA
Dr Batra's Homeopathy
SOURCE Dr Batra's Homeopathy