DUBAI, UAE, Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the global market for automated guided vehicle (AGV) is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period 2021-2031, totaling US$ 996 Mn in 2021. Despite challenges imposed by the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the market registered 5.4% year-on-year growth in 2021.
Benefits offered by AGV such as reduced labor cost, increased productivity, and reduction in risk of product damage while transporting goods or raw materials within industries are propelling growth of the market. Considering this, the market is likely to gain momentum as transportation and logistics firms deploy AGVs to boost operational efficiency.
The market will continue gaining from the increasing scope for applications in manufacturing, logistics, food & beverage and healthcare industries. Also, increasing industrialization across the globe is pushing demand for automated guided vehicles in oil & gas, transportation, and construction industry. This in turn is expected to shape the sales outlook of the market during the assessment period.
The ability of AGVs to operate in harsh climatic conditions is providing tailwinds to the growth of the market. Spurred by expansion of e-commerce sector, the demand for automated guided vehicle is forecast to increase significantly over the forthcoming years.
Among various technologies, AGVs are integrated with laser guidance technology, which has made them highly sought-after among diverse industries for transportation of raw materials. The demand can be attributed to security, flexibility and reliability, and precise navigation ascertained by automated guided vehicles.
Growth prospects are likely to remain positive in the U.S. market, driven by improved investment in research and development, particularly in the field of robotics and automation.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1541
"With increasing urbanization and expansion of key industries including construction, logistics, and automotive, AGV sales are soaring. Demand will increase in response to the integration of artificial intelligence, robotics, and machine learning in AGVs over the coming years," said a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Automated Guided Vehicle Survey
- Backed by robust presence of various consumer-centric industries, the U.S. market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.4% by the end of 2031.
- The U.K. is leading the market for automated guided vehicle in Europe and is projected to expand at 6.8% CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Demand outlook for China remains positive due to increasing technological advancements taking place in the automotive sector.
- Spurred by e-commerce expansion, India market is forecast to grow at a steady pace over the assessment period 2021-2031.
- Japan and South Korea, collectively, will account for over 12.3% of the total market share in 2021.
- Increasing adoption of automation in numerous industries is boosting growth of the automated guided vehicle market.
- The growing demand for AGVs within consumer goods, automotive, food & beverage, oil & gas, and healthcare sectors will propel growth opportunities in the country.
- High maintenance cost associated with automated guided vehicle is expected to hamper market sales.
- High initial investment required for set up may restrict the market growth.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1541
Automated guided vehicle manufacturers are focusing on new expansion strategies along with acquisitions and partnerships to gain a strong foothold in the market.
For instance, in 2018, Murata Machinery, Ltd announced the acquisition of AGVE AB, a leading automated guided vehicle manufacturing company. This acquisition of AGVE completely aligns with Murata's strategy focused on enhancing material handling equipment market segment.
In 2021, Daifuku Co,. Ltd and Germany-based AFT Industries announced a business partnership aimed at leveraging the material handling competency of both companies in the automotive industry.
Some of the leading players operating in the automated guided vehicle market profiled by FMI are:
- JBT Corporation
- Kuka AG,
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Kion Group AG
- Omron Adept Technologies, INC.
- AGVE Group, Inc.
- Murata Machinery
- Transbotics Corporation
- Oceaneering International Inc.
- Seegrid Corporation
- Murata Machinery
- SSI Schaefer
- AVT Europe NV
- Cassioli Srl
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- E&K Automation GMBH
- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
- Mecalux, S.A
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Automated Guided Vehicles Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global automated guided vehicle market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections for automated guided vehicle market with detailed segmentation:
By Technology Type:
- Laser Guidance
- Magnetic Guidance
- Infrared Guidance
- Wire Guidance
- Inertial Guided
- Optical Guided
By Application Type:
By Vehicle Type:
- Unit Load Carrier
- Pallet Truck
- Assembly Line Vehicle
- Tow Vehicle
- Forklift Truck
- Light Load Transporters
By End Use:
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1541
Key Questions Covered in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for automated guided vehicle market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into automated guided vehicle demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031.
- Automated guided vehicle market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Automated guided vehicle market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Automotive Domain
Automotive Turbochargers Market: The Automotive Turbochargers Market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a detailed overview of the new trends while incorporating the effect of the pandemic on demand-supply pattern, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving Aircraft Cabin Interior Market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the Aircraft Cabin Interior Market in general, the study monitor global Aircraft Cabin Interior sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
North America Underground Mining Vehicle Market: In its new report, the Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the North America Underground Mining Vehicle Market with focus on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the North America Underground Mining Vehicle Market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/automated-guided-vehicles-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights