- A Future Market Insights (FMI) survey on sales of industrial microbiology market offers detailed analysis on key growth drivers and trends affecting demand. The survey also provides insights into the competitive landscape of global industrial microbiology market, identifying key market players and analyzing the impact of their growth strategies
DUBAI, UAE, Aug. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global industrial microbiology sales are forecast to reach a valuation of over US$ 21.5 Bn by 2031.The market is anticipated to grow at 4.9% CAGR between 2021 and 2031 owing to rising applications of industrial microbiology in agriculture, cosmetics, pharmaceutical industry, and food and beverages sectors.
Increasing demand for safety and hygiene in food industry will encourage improvement in the quality of products. Driven by this, the focus on quality of products across diverse industries has encouraged manufacturers to emphasize on the adoption of sterility and safety testing to ascertain product quality. This is expected to bolster industrial microbiology sales growth in coming years.
Spurred by consistently rising demand, several leading players are focusing on product launches. For instance, in 2018, BioMerieuxx,a leading player in industrial microbiological control field has launched ENDOZYME® II GO, a new endotoxin test in the BioMerieuxx ENDONEXT™ range of recombinant horseshoe crab Factor C assays.
Focus on drug development and increasing demand for pathogen testing in food products also creating opportunities for sales.
According to the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), investment in research and development activities targeted at enhancing industrial microbiology products have resulted in expenditure on healthcare to increase.
As per ABPI, the pharmaceutical sector investment totaled US$ 156.7 Bn in 2016 and it is estimated to increase in coming years, creating impressive scope for the growth of the market.
Stringent regulations implemented on the use of the anti-microbial food additives and favorable policies are supporting adoption of sterility testing. This in turn, accelerating demand for industrial microbiology.
For instance, in 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for pharmaceutical microbiology and the U.S. government made it compulsory for industries to undergo sterility testing and bio-burden testing to examine toxicity level of a drug or additives. Implementation of stringent regulations such as this will create opportunities for growth of the market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at ttps://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1743
"Rising usage of microorganisms in syrup formulations has improved adoption of sterility and bio-burden testing. Growing demand for pathogen testing in the food sector and increasing drug development are creating opportunities for market growth," said a Future Market Insights (FMI) analyst.
Key Takeaways from Industrial Microbiology Market:
- The U.S. is dominating North America industrial microbiology market owing to expansion of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry in the country.
- China is estimated to account for leading share in the East Asia industrial microbiology market.
- India is emerging as most lucrative market in South Asia due to increasing research and development activities within pharmaceutical industry
- By product type, reaction consumables are anticipated to account for the maximum market share during the forecast period.
- By test type, sterility test type in industrial microbiology market is highly sought-after due to its increasing application in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries for quality check of products.
- By end-user, pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is expected to register increasing demand in coming years.
- Increasing research and development activities in pharmaceutical industry and focus on drug development are propelling industrial microbiology market growth.
- Expansion food and beverage industry and focus on ascertaining quality of food products to offer clearer ingredient list are boosting growth of industrial microbiology.
- Increasing applications is testing quality of syrup formulations will fuel demand in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
- Expansion of pharmaceutical industry and increasing preference for automation are bolstering adoption of sterility testing within the pharmaceutical industry.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1743
Key players operating in the global industrial microbiology market are focusing on expanding their businesses and their overall market share. For instance,
In 219, Aberdeen-based microbiology, and biological material storage company NCIMB Ltd collaborated with German distributor Doenitz Prolab to expand their consumer base and to provide microbiology products and services.
Key players operating in the global industrial microbiology market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad laboratories Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Asiagel Corporation
- Eppendorf AG
- BioMerieuxx SA
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Danaher Corporation
More Insights on the Global Industrial Microbiology Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the global industrial microbiology market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global sales of industrial microbiology market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Equipment and Systems
- Filtration Pumps and Systems
- Microbial Detection Systems
- Air Monitoring Systems
- Automated Equipment
- Incubators and Culture Apparatus
- Reaction Consumables
- Simple Media
- Complex Media
- Defined Media
- Specialty Media
- Reagents and Strains
- Laboratory Supplies
- Bags and Bottles
- Loop and Needles
- Petri Dishes, Racks, Seals, Plates and Holders
- Filtration Disc and Membranes
By End User:
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Food and Beverages
- Agriculture and Environmental
- Personal Care Products
By Test Type:
- Sterility Testing
- Microbial Limits Testing
- Bio-burden Testing
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1743
Key Questions Covered in the Industrial Microbiology Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for industrial microbiology market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into industrial microbiology market demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031.
- Industrial microbiology market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Industrial microbiology market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Pharmacovigilance Market: Pharmacovigilance Solutions for Stage IV Trials to Generate over Three-Quarters of Market Demand.
Advanced Wound Management Market: Rising Cases of Chronic Ulcers to Spur Sales in Advanced Wound Management Market: FMI
High Content Screening Market: High Content Screening Market to Surpass US$ 1.5 Bn by 2021, Driven by Increasing Drug Discovery and Cell Biology Research
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/industrial-microbiology-market