BANGALORE, India, Nov. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET TRENDS:
The turbofan segment currently holds a significant share in the demand for aircraft engines and may continue to do so over the forecast period. Turbofan engines are most commonly used in the military and commercial sectors. New aircraft programs such as COMAC C919 and Boeing 777X, which are still in service, are powered by turbofan engines of the latest generation.
"The global Aircraft Engine market will reach 57.28 Billion US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.68% during 2019-2025"
Get Free Sample Report @ https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-3D161/Global_Aircraft_Engine
With the development of technology, the global average price of Aero-engine is in the decreasing trend, from 3.07 M M USD/Unit in 2011 to 2.91 M M USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
Aero-engine is widely used in Commercial Aircrafts, Military Aircrafts. The most proportion of Aero-engine is Commercial Aircrafts, with a 72% market share in 2015.
The increased need for efficient passenger travel and goods transportation is driving this market's development. Use in the military sector to combat terrorism, drug trafficking, and others also expected to drives the aircraft engines market.
GLOBAL AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET OVERVIEW:
An aero-engine or aircraft engine is the component of the propulsion system for an aircraft that generates mechanical power. Aircraft engines are almost always either lightweight piston engines or gas turbines, except for small multi copter UAVs which are almost always electric aircraft.
View Full Report @ https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-3D161
TRENDS AFFECTING AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET SHARE
Global aircraft engine market share is anticipated to grow significantly owing to,
- Increased aircraft sale
- Demand for fuel-efficient engines
REGION WISE ANALYSIS OF AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET
- North America has the world's largest aircraft fleet. However, with increasing demand in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East countries for new aircrafts, Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- China and India are expected to be among the primary demand generating countries during this period since both these countries are experiencing significant growth in their air passenger traffic. Also, China is expected to overcome the size of the U.S. fleet in the segment of commercial aircraft within the next four years.
AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET CLASSIFICATION
The Aircraft engine market is classified into three sections based on type, application, and region.
(1) Segments in Aircraft engine market Based on Type
(2) Segments in Aircraft engine market Based on Application
- Commercial Aviation
- Military Aviation
- General Aviation
(3) Segments in Aircraft engine market Based on Production Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Inquire for Regional Report @ https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-3D161/Global_Aircraft_Engine
TOP MANUFACTURERS IN AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET
- General Electric
- Rolls-Royce Holdings
- United Technologies Corporation
- extron, Inc
- Safran SA
- Honeywell International
- CFM International SA
- International Aero Engines AG
- Engine Alliance LLC
- MTU Aero Engines AG
Inquire for Discount @ https://reports.valuates.com/request/discount/QYRE-Othe-3D161/global-aircraft-engine
OBJECTIVES OF AIRCRAFT ENGINE MARKET REPORT:
- To analyze and research the global Aircraft Engines status and future forecast involving production, revenue, consumption, historical, and prediction.
- To present the key Aircraft Engines manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers, and applications.
- To analyze the global and critical region's market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints, and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Aircraft Engines:
- History Year: 2013 - 2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year: 2018 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Aircraft Engines market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares split, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company type, and application, 2017 are considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS:
Aircraft Engine Market Survey Report:
Aircraft Engine Nacelle Market:
Global Aircraft Engine Nacelle market size will reach 10400 million US$ by 2025, from 5190 million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 9.0%
Aircraft Engine MRO Market:
The Aircraft Engine MRO market was valued at 27000 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 51100 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.3%
Aircraft Engine & Parts Market:
Aircraft Engine Fuel Systems Market:
Our aim is to collate unparalleled Market insights and notify our customers as and when it happens. Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/7 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
SOURCE Valuates Reports