DUBAI, U.A.E, June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global stereotactic planning software spending analysis market is forecast to expand at 4.6% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, as per ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI).
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in India around 1.9% of people over the age of 60 years are suffering from dementia. Considering the large size of population and rapid demographic changes, the total numbers are expected to reach 6 million by the end of 2040.
Increasing demand for minimally-invasive treatment options has fueled the adoption of stereotactic planning software. With the help of stereotactic planning software, surgeons will be able to perform surgery with reduced trajectory planning time.
COVID-19 pandemic hindered the stereotactic planning software spending market amid implementation of lockdown, limited production, and travel restrictions. Constant mutation in coronavirus is further straining the healthcare facilities severely delaying the treatment procedures for other ailments.
As social distancing was made mandatory, patient footfall in hospitals reduced unless they were availing emergency services in hospitals. These factors led to decline in stereotactic planning software market.
Recovery is on the horizon as pandemic is subsiding and restoration of supply and distribution networks is taking place. This recovery will assist in boosting stereotactic planning software market sales.
"Surge in neurological diseases like Alzheimer and migraine especially in geriatric population creates financial burdened the healthcare system as well as the patients. To prevent the rising prevalence of neurological disorder, the demand for stereotactic planning software analysis will reducet," says the FMI analyst
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6452
- The U.S. is expected to account for about 82% of North America market by the end of 2031. The rapid growth can be attributed to elevated healthcare spending and rising incidences of neurological disorders in the country.
- Establishment of modern healthcare infrastructure and increasing government investment in medical sector will accelerate the market growth in the U.K. The demand in the country is anticipated to increase at 4% CAGR throughout the assessment period.
- China is expected to dominate the East Asia region and is expected to cover around 65% overall stereotactic planning software in the region. Increase in stroke related deaths in China will drive the market growth.
- Rising cases of dementia and epilepsy in India along with increasing government initiatives to develop healthcare infrastructure will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- Integrated stereotactic planning solution localization tools are attached with the patient's medical record for smoother and efficient workflows. Integrated stereotactic planning solutions are forecast to remain highly sought after for end-users since they efficiently reduce accommodation space and are easy to use.
According to the study by Future Market Insights, the main area of focus among all market players is performing merger, acquisition and strategic collaboration with leading manufacturing companies to expand their market foothold and cater the demand of ever increasing patient pool.
Market players are establishing production and manufacturing facilities across the globe to penetrate new markets and leverage the unique conditions of the market.
- RaySearch launched an advanced treatment planning system called "RayStation 11A" in May 2021. The new system is capable of handle the needs of Accuray's Cyberknife System for radiation therapy and radiosurgery.
- Brainlab partnered with Accuray Incorporated in October 2020 inorder to support the Cyberknife treatment platform aimed for applications in the neuro-radiosurgery sector.
- RaySearch Laboratories AB established a wholly-owned subsidiary based in Australia to serve the Australian and New Zealand markets in July 2020.
Some of the leading companies operating in the planning software spending analysis market are:
- Brainlab, Inc.
- Renishaw Inc.
- inomed Inc.
- RaySearch Americas, Inc.
- Mevis Informática Médica
- FHC, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Elekta Solutions AB
- SurgiFRONT Ltd.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6452
More Insights on the Global Stereotactic Planning Software Spending Analysis Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the stereotactic planning software spending analysis market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the stereotactic planning software spending analysis market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of
By Solution Type:
- Stand-alone Stereotactic Planning Solution
- Integrated Stereotactic Planning Solution
- Consulting & Implementation
- Training Services
- On-demand Support Services
By Imaging Modality:
- CT Images
- MR Images
- Angiographic Images
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the market stereotactic planning software spending analysis market expand through 2031?
- Which top companies are leading the global stereotactic planning software spending analysis market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate the stereotactic planning software spending analysis market?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of stereotactic planning software spending analysis market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on stereotactic planning software spending analysis market?
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6452
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on the healthcare domain
Terminal sterilization market: The terminal sterilization market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides deeper insights on the new trends while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2017 to 2027. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Sterilization monitoring market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving sterilization monitoring market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the sterilization monitoring market in general, the study monitor global sterilization monitoring sales in 20+ high-growth markets and address their end-user in particular.
Sterilization wrap Market: In its latest study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors that influence the demand for sterilization wraps. The report covers global demand for sterilization wrap in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global sterilization wrap market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/stereotactic-planning-software-market