Demand for precise analysis and legal survey of land are two major drivers fuelling the demand for land survey equipment market.
DUBAI, UAE, June 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global land survey equipment market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The growth in demand is strengthened by rising construction activities in the government and private sectors.
The critical need for land surveying equipment in construction activities to plan construction process, calculate land volume metrics, and finalize legal boundaries will bolster its demand during the forecast period. Advent of GIS Asset and GNSS systems will further augment growth as they help in detecting accurate location of site and asset, thus enabling easy tracking of construction activities for developers.
Neglected safety measures and increasing incidents of accidents have increased the demand for safe environment. Several industries have adopted safe and reliable land survey equipments to inspect and monitor remote locations when manual monitoring is not possible. These factors will encourage growth in the land survey equipment market.
Investments in research and development activities by land survey equipment manufacturers is increasing in response to the surging demand for advanced and better products. Adoption of new manufacturing strategies to reduce costs is further enabling growth in the land survey equipment in global market. Cloud based data acquisition unmanned aerial vehicle are some of next generation technologies that will change market dynamics in the future.
According to FMI's analysis, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period owing to new guidelines and government initiatives.
"There is increasing focus on diversifying portfolio. Companies are therefore investing in research and development to gain competitive edge. Besides this, strategic collaborations will remain a key strategy adopted by market players for strengthening their footprint," remarks the FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6805
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at -
- North America and Europe will exhibit increasing demand backed by high investment in construction activities
- GNSS systems are highly sought-after and are expected to remain top-selling product type in the market
- East Asia will emerge as a lucrative market, registering high sales in China and Japan.
- Volumetric calculations and layout points will cover considerable share in the market
- Demand from oil & gas, mining, and construction industries is supporting growth in land survey equipment in the global market.
- Advanced and automated technologies such as robotic total stations, deliver 3D coordinates for moving and stationary operations. Companies are including various robotic features such as speeded-up robust feature (SURF) and scale invariant feature transform (SIFT) that track and monitor numerous activities. These features will further aggravate demand for land survey equipment.
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) is becoming integral in land survey equipment industry as this technology delivers orthomosaic images and 3D models san Ground Control Points (GCPs) that save time spent on surveying and planning. Thus it is being rapidly adopted
- Rise of mining operations to cater increasing demand for coal and minerals in Russia, the U.S., and China are encouraging demand for land survey equipment. The operators are required to survey land for regulations and prevent boundary disputes.
- COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the construction and building industry amid lockdowns imposed across the globe. This has delayed and hampered the market growth for 2020 and 2021.
- GPS systems in dense forest cannot provide land positioning and exact data. This can further hamper market opportunities.
Discover more about the land survey equipment market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6805
Key players in the market are focusing on investing in research institutes across numerous regions to improve their offerings and diversify product portfolio. They are also adopting numerous other strategies such as digital marketing, partnership agreements, and acquiring technical expertise among others to strengthen their footprint. For instance:
- Trimble and Amberg Technologies collaborated to software and hardware combination tunnel survey solution. The solution helps during underground tasks such as automated survey, control, excavation guidance, and so on.
- Trimble launched the Trimble Roadworks 3D Paving Control Platform for Asphalt Pavers. It is an automatic 3D screen control system to improve paving productivity and ride ability while minimizing asphalt usage and reducing waste.
Some of the leading players in the land survey equipment market profiled by FMI are:
- Trimble Inc.
- Suzhou Foif Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Target Navigation Technology Corporation
- CHC Navigation
- South Surveying & Mapping Instrument Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Kolida Instrument Co.
More Insights on FMI's Land Survey Equipment Market
The latest market study on the global land survey equipment market y Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Level Equipment
- Total Station
- Laser Scanning
- GIS Asset Collection
- Data Collectors
- Volumetric Calculation
- Layout Points
- Oil & Gas
- By Government
- By Non-Government
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6805
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on the Industrial Automation Domain
Foodservice Equipment Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global Foodservice Equipment Market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Aviation Test Equipment Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global Aviation Test Equipment Market over the forecast period of 2015 and 2025. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the Aviation Test Equipment Market in general, the study monitor global Aviation Test Equipment sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global shell and tube heat exchangers market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for shell and tube heat exchangers. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/land-survey-equipment-market