Dubai, UAE, Dec. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per the latest survey by FMI, the global Plasma Separation Tubes Market is estimated to surpass US$ 874.6 Mn by 2031. Surging demand for various types of blood diagnostic tests across hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories, and research institutes is augmenting the growth in the market.
Increasing prevalence of various lifestyle diseases such as diabetes has compelled the population across the globe to undergo regular health checkups. Driven by this, the plasma separation tubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Antigens, antibodies, and foreign nucleic acid present in plasma play a vital role in the diagnosis of serious infectious diseases such as Alzheimer's and cancer. Hence, rising awareness regarding the early disease detection of aforementioned diseases is expected to propel the demand for plasma separation tubes.
Plasma separation tubes contain a specialized gel that causes blood to clot and isolate plasma from blood, avoiding variability due to hemolysis. With successive outbreaks of novel diseases such as COVID-19 and Zika, these tubes have gained immense popularity as blood collecting devices for the centrifugation process across modern medical infrastructures.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7292
On account of this, the market is anticipated to account for around 25% of the total blood collection tubes sales in 2021.
Based on products, the ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) tubes segment is estimated to dominate the market, accounting for nearly 37% of the total sales through 2031. Increasing applications in the preservation of blood cells morphology and cellular components during hematology testing are facilitating the growth in the segment.
"Growing research and development (R&D) activities for introduction of novel products such as disposables miniaturized versions of plasma separation tubes is expected to create growth opportunities for market players in the forearming years," says a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Plasma Separation Tubes Market Analysis
- The U.S. is estimated to hold the lion's share in the North America market, accounting for more than 87% of the regional sale in 2021.
- Russia is anticipated to emerge as the most remunerative market in Europe, contributing nearly 27.9% of the revenue share in the region by 2021.
- China is projected to register a swift growth in the East Asia market, accounting for around 66% of the demand share over the assessment period.
- India is expected to dominate the plasma separation tubes market in South Asia, holding sales of more than 33.2% in the region by the end of 2021.
- In terms of end user, the diagnostic laboratories segment is forecast to exhibit the fastest growth in the market, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2021 and 2031.
- Numerous companies are undertaking several initiatives to ensure the wellbeing of their employees, such as implementing regular medical checkups on quarter or semester-basis. Such initiatives are estimated to drive the growth in the market.
- Increasing demand for non-invasive diagnostics and blood sample collection tools for running tests on various diseases and research purposes across diagnostics laboratories is propelling the demand for plasma separation tubes.
- High cost and less shelf life of plasma separation tubes due to its additives are hampering the growth in the market.
- Rising preference towards using plasma separation tubes owing to their less cost and high durability compared to glass tubes is hindering the sales of glass plasma separation tubes.
Ask from Market Research - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7292
Leading players in the global market are focusing on launching novel products to expand their product portfolio. Some of the players are adopted strategies such as merger, acquisitions, and collaborations to strengthen their global footprint. For instance,
- In June 2021, Sekisui Medical announced acquiring a Singapore-based medical device company, Veredus Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. The acquisition will assist the company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its presence in the Asian market.
- In November 2020, Intervactechonlogy OU, a leading blood collection systems manufacturer announced introducing a new packaging system for its blood collection devices set which are available for pack of 1,2,and 5 tubes.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Beckton, Dickinson and Company
- Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
- Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd
- AB Medical Inc.,
- SARSTEDT AG & Co.KG
- InterVac Technology
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Poly Medicure Ltd.
- FL Medical
- CHENGDU RICH SCIENCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd
- APTACA spa
- Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices
- Biosigma S.p.A.
More Valuable Insights on Plasma Separation Tubes Market
The latest report by FMI provides a detailed analysis of the global plasma separation tubes market, providing credible insights into key factor driving the market through 2021 and beyond. The study also disclosed growth projections on in plasma separation tubes market with detailed segmentation:
- EDTA Tubes
- Lithium Heparin Tubes
- Sodium Heparin Tubes
- Routine Chemistry
- Serology & Immunology
- Blood Typing
- Blood Sugar Assay
- Molecular Genetics
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for Customized Report - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7292
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into plasma separation tubes market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for plasma separation tubes market between 2021 and 2031
- Plasma separation tubes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Plasma separation tubes market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/plasma-separation-tube-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights