DUBAI, U.A.E, June 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vegan flavors market is anticipated to acquire significant momentum, expanding at a CAGR of ~5.0% during the forecast period 2020-2030 reaching nearly US$ 13 Bn by 2030-end.
The shift in dietary decisions, which began as a fringe movement, is quickly gaining momentum across the world, driven by increased adoption of healthier diets in order to reduce the adverse impact of meat production on the environment. Additionally, increasing health-consciousness amid concerns over the usage of synthetic flavors in ready-to-eat foods is stimulating the incorporation of vegan flavors.
Based on these trends, prominent manufacturers are scrambling to introduce organic, gluten-free and plant-based foods and claw their way into the vegan flavors market across the forecast period.
As more consumers adopt the vegan outlook towards consumption, market players are augmenting their sales channels to reach a wider audience. An example of this is the launch of vegan only shopping website by Sensient Technologies Corporation. According to FMI's analysis, consumers are willing to pay premium prices for vegan products, expanding sales and yielding positive outcomes for the market players.
Download Sample Copy with Table of Content: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11701
Key Takeaways from FMI's Report on Vegan Flavors Market
- Plant-based bakery and confectionary products shall tower over other food items
- Liquid-based vegan flavor concentrates captured more than 3/5th of the production share over powdered ones in 2019
- Fruit-sourced vegan flavors comprised 80% of the market share in 2019
- Europe and North America to remain dominant regions, East Asia emerges as the rising sun
- Rising prevalence of lactose intolerance amongst adults across various regions is one of the chief drivers of veganism
Vegan Flavors Market: Key Trends
- Global vegan flavors market shall surpass a value of US$ 7.9 Bn by 2020-end
- The presence of small, medium and large scale enterprises makes the vegan flavors market a highly competitive one
- Artisan bakeries are becoming increasingly popular in the vegan flavors market. This is because consumers can customize their flavor requirements themselves while purchasing a food item
- Surging animal rights activism and promotion of animal welfare is boosting adoption of vegan flavors across the world
Vegan Flavors Market: Region-wise Analysis
- North America and Europe shall retain market dominance across the forecast period. Growing health consciousness is a key driver.
- According to Plant Proteins Co., U.S. retail sales of plant-based foods increased by 11% between 2018 and 2019, creating immense opportunities for the entry of market players.
- Market growth shall remain limited in the Middle East and Africa, attributed to limited awareness about vegan products and increased animal consumption.
- East Asia shall be the fastest growing vegan flavors market due to rising concerns about the environment due to meat consumption.
Browse Preview, 2020 Analysis and Review Vegan Flavors by Source - Vegetable, Fruits, Fusion and Herbs & Spice for 2020 – 2030: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/vegan-flavors-market
Vegan Flavors Market: Competitive Analysis
The global vegan flavors market is highly fragmented, with the presence of over 60 vendors. Prominent market players are leveraging consumer preference for vegan flavors to expand their product portfolio and expand their outreach.
Players such as Sensient Technologies Corporation, International Flavors and Fragrances Inc. and Symrise AG concentrate on customizing vegan flavors to enhance sales prospects. Establishing creative centers and analyzing consumer tastes and preferences by trained professionals are some of their most effective strategies.
Acquisitions, mergers and joint-ventures also comprise an important market expansion strategy for market players. In July 2018, Sensient Technologies acquired Mazza Innovation Limited to avail an umbrella technology supporting vegan application flavors and fragrances. Also, in May 2019, Givaudan SA acquired a Golden Frog, a Vietnamese flavor company to expand its product portfolio.
Vegan Flavors Market Taxonomy:
- Fruits & Others
- Herbs & Spice
- Food Industry
- Processed Food
- Beverage Industry
- Flavored Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Fruit Juices
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Nordic Countries
- New Zealand
- Southern Africa
- North Africa
Get Valuable Insights into the Vegan Flavors Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global vegan flavors market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2020 and 2030. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. Based on source the market can be segmented into vegetables, fruits and others, fusion and herbs and spices. In terms of form, the market can be segmented into liquid and powder. Based on applications the market can be segmented into food industry, beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry and others. Regionally, the market covers North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI's Food & Beverages Market Study
Allergen Free Food Market: Get insightful analysis about the allergen free food market in FMI's elaborate coverage elaborating on the key market dynamics, opportunities and restraints impacting future growth trajectory for the assessment period 2020-2030.
Plant Based Yogurt Market: Explore FMI's 360-degree coverage on the vital dynamics catapulting the plant based yogurt market growth at a prolific rate during the forecast period 2020-2030. Avail information on the prominent growth opportunities, drivers and restraints influencing the growth trajectory.
Coffee Grounds Market: FMI's coffee grounds market research report for the forecast period 2020-2030 throws light on the historical and future projections influencing market growth across prominent segments and regions.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/vegan-flavors-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights