DUBAI, UAE, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sleep apnea implants market is anticipated to expand at an impressive 17.3% CAGR through the forecast year 2021-2031, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in its new study.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a severe sleep disorder that increases the risk of fatal accidents. The need for technologically advanced sleep apnea implants and innovations in the same will be prevalent, enabling growth in the market in the coming years.
According to a medical journal published in the US National Library of Medicine - National Institutes of Health, 30% of the population suffers from sleep-related disorders worldwide. Such disorders are more prevalent in working professionals and older adults.
Various sleep-related problems such as insomnia, jet lag narcolepsy and sleep walking remain undiagnosed. Government and non-government institutions across the globe are conducting awareness programs to educate the masses about the importance of sleep and usage of sleep apnea devices.
For instance, the National Sleep Foundation celebrated Sleep Awareness Week in March 2020, with the theme "My Sleep Health". Such efforts will propel the demand for sleep apnea devices, providing lucrative opportunities for players in the market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted medical practices globally, resulting in delays in sleep apnea therapy procedures and screening of patients for treatment eligibility. Nonetheless, with increasing number of cases, the market will witness steady growth post-pandemic, finds the ESOMAR-certified firm FMI in this study.
"Increasing focus on spreading awareness on sleep-related disorders, importance of sleep, and rising investments in research & development in the sector will assist the market growth in near future," remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 229 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8698
- As per the study by FMI, the OSA segment is expected to dominate the market, accounting for 90% of the market share during the forecast period.
- Hypoglossal neurostimulation devices will witness a surge in demand in the sleep apnea implants market.
- The hospital segment will experience a higher footfall of sleep apnea patients, emerging as a dominant end user.
- Growth prospects seem bright in the U.S. due to the high prevalence of sleep disorders and conscious efforts made by the government to educate people about sleep-related disorders.
- Private health insurance, favorable regulatory scenarios, and conducive reimbursements are attracting growth opportunities in Germany.
- Increasing affordability of healthcare services and prevalent cases of sleep-related disorders will make China a lucrative market.
- Government guidelines regarding prescription reformation will potentially attract end-users, boosting the demand for sleep apnea implants.
- Implementation of programs based on sleep awareness will generate the demand for technologically advanced sleep apnea implants, thereby fueling the growth of the market.
- Rising popularity of sleep apnea devices such as wearables will provide growth opportunities to players operating in the sector.
- High product costs can negatively impact the sales in the market.
- Expenditure involved in technological advancement of the products will hamper the market growth.
Discover more about the sleep apnea implants market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8698
Prominent players operating in the sleep apnea implants market are aiming for higher investments to expand their offerings across the globe. Additionally, players are also focusing on acquisitions and collaborations to expand their product portfolio. For instance:
- In April 2021, Zoll Medical Corporation, a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Company, acquired Resipicardia, Inc., to combine its cardiac and respiratory care expertise.
- In March 2021, Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. received FDA approval for their improved surgical implant procedure for Inspire Airway Therapy for OSA. The new procedure reduced average procedure time for Inspire therapy by approximately 20%.
Leading Players Profiled by FMI in the Sleep Apnea Implants Market include:
- Inspire Medical Systems
- Respicardia, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- LinguaFlex LLC
- Siesta Medical, Inc.
- Pillar Palatal LLC/ The Snoring Center
- Nyxoah SA
More Insights on FMI's Sleep Apnea Implants Market
The latest market study on global sleep apnea implants market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Phrenic Nerve Stimulator
- Hypoglossal Neurostimulation Devices
- Bone Screw Implant System
- Flexible Tongue Retractor System
- Palatal Implants/Pillar Procedure
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Office Based Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8698
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Endovenous Laser Market: The endovenous laser market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Dental Lasers Market: The global dental lasers market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market's competitive landscape.
Ophthalmic Laser Market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global ophthalmic laser market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/sleep-apnea-implants-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights