DUBAI, UAE, July 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Future Market Insights' recent report on the virtual event platforms market anticipates a double-digit growth trajectory for the upcoming decade's forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled business entities to migrate to virtual platforms, as mandatory social distancing protocols have compelled employers to issue work from home directives, leading to an increase in online business activities. All educational, entertainment and corporate enterprises are now going virtual, which is providing immense traction to the market.
With the pandemic showing limited signs of relenting, adoption of smart devices such as tablets, laptops and smartphones for various virtual events is pushing manufacturers to design integrated, state-of-the-art and user-friendly applications and extract massive financial gains.
Virtual event platforms are designed to emulate real-time activities such as registrations, certifications and participations, making them an indispensable element of business entities. Based on all these factors, the market will surge healthily in the coming years.
"Vendors are tapping into the demands and expectations of target audiences and transform them into actionable insights, helping them make improvements in their existing portfolios," says an FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11938
Key Takeaways from FMI's Virtual Event Platforms Market Study
- Virtual event platforms market shall surge at a CAGR exceeding 20% from 2020-2030
- Live event support services will capture the greatest market share, attributed to increasing live streaming sessions
- Event management agencies shall emerge as the principal virtual event platform end-users
- Enterprises and corporates as well as educational institutions are quickly catching up
- Software as a service (SaaS) and unified communications as a service (UCaaS) shall be the most lucrative deployment models
Virtual Event Platforms Market- Key Trends
- Small and medium enterprises with budget constraints shall extensively leverage the virtual event platforms market
- Manufacturers are developing feature-rich services with augmented reality to provide an immersive experience
- Integration with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are providing vendors with a competitive edge
Virtual Event Platforms Market- Region-wise Analysis
- North America accounted for over 2/5th of the market share in 2019 due to widespread adoption of digitally simulated solutions
- India, Australia and New Zealand are creating immense growth opportunities due to penetration of 4G LTE & 5G technologies
- Entry of MNCs and beginning of start-ups shall drive growth in Latin America and MEA in the coming years
Virtual Event Platforms Market- Competitive Insights
The virtual event platforms market is characterized by a high degree of competition, attributed to the presence of a multitude of players. Collaborations & partnerships, development of customized solutions and enhancing in-house research capabilities constitute some key expansion strategies.
For instance, in April 2020, Hubilo developed a cloud-based event management platform to facilitate virtual events amid the pandemic. Also, leading companies such as Microsoft are streamlining their research capacities to develop innovative technologies.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11938
Virtual Event Platforms Market Taxonomy
- Integrated Virtual Event Platforms
- Standalone Software Solutions
- Live Event Support
- Post Event Processing Services
- Event Consulting Services
- Support Services
- Event Management Agencies
- Academic Institutions
- Trade Show Organizers
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
Southeast Asia & Pacific
- Rest of Southeast Asia & Pacific
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-11938
More Valuable Insights on Virtual Event Platform Market
FMI's research on the virtual event platform market is segmented into two major segments. By component, the global virtual event platform market is segmented into solutions and services. The solutions sub-segment is further segmented into integrated virtual event platforms and standalone software, while the services sub-segment is further segregated into live event support, post event processing services, event consulting services and support services. With respect to end-user, the global virtual event platform market is segregated into enterprises/corporates, event management agencies, academic institutions, and trade show organizers, among others. The extensive segregation of the market helps readers evaluate lucrative opportunities in the global virtual event platform market.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI's Electronics, Semiconductors and ICT Landscape
E-Discovery Market: According to FMI's recent study on the e-discovery market, an impressive growth trajectory has been predicted for the 2020-2030 assessment period, largely on the back of surging electronic communication channels across several business organizations.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market: Investigate FMI's ongoing study on the healthcare virtual assistants market, providing insights on the revenue prospects existing for the upcoming decade's assessment period. The report has been divided into two major segments, analyzed over prominent geographies.
Virtual Workspace Solutions Market: Technological advancements and the advent of virtual reality will accelerate the deployment of virtual workspace solutions in the coming years, concludes FMI in its incumbent research on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/virtual-event-platforms-market