DUBAI, UAE, Jan. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global wind power coatings market is estimated to expand a 11.3% CAGR over the forecast period between 2021 and 2031, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market analysis. Increasing focus on alternate sources of energy has led to surge in wind turbine installation worldwide. This has in turn created conducive environment for sales of wind power coatings.
The installation of wind turbines has risen in tandem with the demand for cleaner energy sources. Application of wind power coatings is the essential step within wind turbine manufacturing. Besides protecting such a large and costly structure, wind power coatings also ascertain longer life span of wind turbines protecting them from corrosion, erosion, and wear and tear.
However, application of wind power coatings require skilled labor and advance equipment. Unavailability of the same could hamper growth of the market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14236
- Global wind power coatings market value is expected to surpass US$ 3.5 Bn by the end of the forecast period.
- The onshore coatings segment is expected to register maximum sales.
- East Asia is expected to be the dominant region in terms of production and consumption of wind power coatings.
- Demand from Japan and China will support sales of wind power coatings in East Asia.
- Demand in the U.S. will grow by 9.8% year-on-year in 2021 backed by surging focus on expanding the renewable energy infrastructure.
- The U.K. and Germany will emerge as highly lucrative market for sales of wind power coatings within Europe.
"In order to gain competitive edge, the market players are eyeing at strategic collaboration. Besides this, they are expanding their portfolio to include coatings with advanced features. This is expected to aid the expansion of the market in the coming years," says an FMI analyst.
Leading manufacturers of wind power coatings are laying emphasis on research and development activities to strengthen their product portfolio and comply with changing consumer preference
- In October 2019, Akzo Nobel launched a new powder coatings range 'Interpon Redox' for corrosion protection. It covers a full array of substrates, surfaces and environments, including wind turbines.
- In October 2021, Aerox Advanced Polymers developed AROLEP®, a coating with tailor-made modifications of polymer properties that can absorb high-speed and high-frequency impacts.
- In September 2020, Teknos Group Oy launched a new version of edge repair solutions, Teknoblade repair 9000-20, for wind turbine rotor blades. This coating shows good rain erosion test results according to DNVGL-RP-0171_2018 test standard and is available with an improved system for easy and safe application.
Key manufacturers of wind power coatings Includes Hempel A/S, PPG Industries, Inc., Covestro AG, Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Jotun Group, Teknos Group Oy, 3M, Sika AG, Thomas Industrial Coatings, Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG), Bergolin GmbH & Co. KG, Duromar, Inc. and others.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14236
More Insights into the Wind Power Coatings Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global wind power coatings market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of type, coating method, application, utilization, and Region
Wind Power Coatings Market by Category
- Polymer Coatings
- Ceramic Coatings
- Metal Coatings
By Coating Method
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Ask Us You're Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14236
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Sulphur Coated Urea Market: Growing concerns over sustainability and cost minimisation in the agriculture sector is driving demand for sulphur coated urea globally.
Alumina Trihydrate Market: The market is forecast to exhibit compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% during the forecast period, reaching a volume of around 11,098.9 KT by 2031 end.
Pearlescent Pigment Market: Globally, the revenue generated from sales of pearlescent pigment is estimated to be around US$ 2,705.2 Mn in 2015, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1%, during the forecast period 2015-2025.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/wind-power-coatings-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights