NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Anthony-James Green, also known as "America's Top SAT Tutor," has launched Green Test Prep, the online test prep system guaranteed to improve students' standardized test scores. The affordable online system, which allows students to prep for the SAT, ACT and newly redesigned SAT exam, is based on Green's proprietary curriculum and study methods, which were developed and refined over the last decade working hands on with hundreds of students in his private tutoring practice. Green, who earned $1,000 an hour for his one-on-one test prep services, has closed his thriving private practice to help students around the world achieve the same results as his private clients.
"SAT scores continue to decline year after year and ACT scores are flat, proving that the most widely available test prep options for students are not succeeding," said Anthony-James Green, founder and CEO of Green Test Prep. "With the Green Test Prep online system, there is now a proven, affordable, convenient and accessible way for students around the globe to dramatically improve their chances of college admission and expand their educational opportunities."
Students access assignments through an online web portal, presented in three learning stages:
- Start with the Fundamentals: It's important for students to have a strong foundation and understanding of the fundamental principles tested on these college entrance exams. Students must first figure out what they know and what they don't know. Green Test Prep helps students identify their strengths and areas of weakness so they can categorize and prioritize topics to concentrate studying on problem areas.
- Incorporate Proven Strategies: Once students have an understanding of the material, that's when Green's test-taking strategies and tactics, the result of more than 15,000 hours of tutoring, come into play. Green Test Prep introduces strategies and tactics in the context of the material students are already learning and the practice problems they're already solving, which is the most efficient way to learn.
- Apply through Practice: Finally, students must learn how to use their knowledge, strategies and tactics to complete the exams in a realistic timed setting. Green Test Prep encourages students to take at least six full practice exams so they can do it repeatedly and comfortably on the real test.
Green adds, "There's no such thing as being a 'bad test taker.' Students and parents need to know that if they start as early as possible, prepping lightly and consistently over time using my proven approach, that students can achieve their goals and maximize their performance on these seemingly insurmountable exams."
Why Green Test Prep Works
- Customized learning: Adapts to students at all levels of advancement and presents curriculum in a "choose your own adventure" style. Students can customize their study based on strengths, weaknesses, schedule and the amount of time they have to prep. It also tracks student scores so parents and students can monitor progress.
- Holistic approach: Math, grammar and strategy are only part of the equation. Green Test Prep takes a holistic approach to triumphing over these exams, offering students a comprehensive study regimen proven to achieve maximum success. That includes advice on everything from optimum nutrition guidelines and hydration levels, to study environment enhancements, exercise prescriptions, sleep recommendations and more. Nothing is left to chance.
- Accessible and convenient: Students can access the Green Test Prep online system anytime, anywhere according to their schedule using a web browser on any internet-connected device. Students are not restricted to a set timeframe for study, as with a test prep course or tutor.
- Affordable: The Green Test Prep online system costs less than $600 for unlimited never-expiring access to Anthony-James Green's curriculum, which is constantly being updated. It teaches all sections—math, reading, writing, English, science, and essays—of the SAT, ACT, PSAT, PLAN and even the new SAT being administered for the first time in March 2016. Students are also provided with a recommended list of books with real practice exams to purchase separately, totaling approximately $45.
- Performance-guaranteed: The average Green Test Prep user's scores increase by an average 346.57 points on the SAT and 4.66 points on the ACT (independently verified by the Better Business Bureau).
Tweet this: Top SAT tutor Anthony-James Green Launches @GreenTestPrep online system guaranteed to improve #SAT #ACT scores http://bit.ly/1kkFx7t
About Green Test Prep
Green Test Prep was founded by renowned educator and SAT/ACT tutor Anthony-James Green. He began tutoring while attending Columbia University, where he earned his bachelor's degree. After tutoring for one of the largest test prep companies, Green saw a need for a test prep method that would better engage students on their schedule and guarantee dramatically improved scores. Over the years, Green's curriculum has helped hundreds of students succeed through his one-on-one private tutoring and thousands more online. For more information, visit GreenTestPrep.com and keep up with the latest test prep news on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Video - http://youtu.be/Op83EJDIrEc
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151020/278999
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151020/279000
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151020/278749LOGO
SOURCE Green Test Prep