PARIS, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
"Louie, teach me another language!" - the latest Millimages educational app enables young children to discover another language from an early age.
Louie charms and entertains young children on television, and now they can have lots more fun learning French, Spanish and English. This new app lets your children tune into the sound of a new language as they view any of the 39 episodes, with or without subtitles, or play one of the educational mini-games linked to the episodes.
There is a multilingual illustrated dictionary so children, whenever they wish, can access and listen to the words they have learnt.
Your children can also record themselves in another language and share their progress with the whole family by e-mail.
This app is absolutely free!
When you use the app for the first time, you are invited to create a user account. The registration is not obligatory but enables you to accumulate stars in order to get other free episodes and new mini-games.
"Louie, teach me another language!" is currently available on iPad in French, English and Spanish. Additional languages will be coming soon as well as versions for iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones.
- 39 episodes of Louie in English, French and Spanish. All the episodes are subtitled in the language of your choice.
- A game for each episode.
- A multilingual illustrated dictionary to listen to the words that have been learnt.
- A recording function to share your children's progress with the whole family.
- A loyalty program that enables you to accumulate stars and then to unlock new free episodes and games.
Name: Louie, teach me another language!
Release date: 07/06/2013
AppStore link iPad: http://bit.ly/DVODaniPad
AppStore link iPhone: http://bit.ly/DVODaniPhone
Public: Children from 2 to 6
Category: education, game
Languages: French, English, Spanish
Languages to come: Chinese and German
Compatible with iOS. Android versions are coming soon.
"Louie" is a 117-episode educational animated television series produced by Millimages and broadcasted in more than 100 countries. Millimages also publishes:
- "Louie, teach me how to count", available on the AppStore and Google Play.
- "Louie, teach me to draw and write", available on the iPad.