CUMMING, Ga., Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SBI, a sales and marketing consultancy, today announced the release of its 8th annual research report, titled "How to Increase Marketing's Contribution to 2015 Revenue". This 81 page one-of-a-kind report details how the best marketing leaders in the world are increasing their contribution to company revenue. The firm is offering B2B marketing leaders a workshop which compares their marketing strategy to that of of best-in-class sales teams. Register here http://www.salesbenchmarkindex.com/marketingworkshop.
The workshop offers B2B marketing leaders:
- An 81 page one-of-kind report that documents the winning marketing strategies of the world's most successful marketing leaders.
- A one-on-one 90 minute, led by a marketing strategist, which objectively evaluates a marketing leaders 2015 marketing strategy.
The research report reveals:
- How to prove marketing's value in 2015.
- How best-in-class marketing leaders are increasing their budgets.
- How to attribute an increase in brand equity directly to a revenue increase.
"No one has their finger on the pulse of B2B sales and marketing trends more than SBI. Highly recommend hearing this latest research report."
VP of Marketing, GXS
To find out how you compare to the best-in-class marketing leaders go here http://www.salesbenchmarkindex.com/marketingworkshop.