LAKE ZURICH, Ill., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Portable Room Dividers are now providing much needed privacy during this year's Flu epidemic. Pharmacies are currently inundated with new Flu cases as well as with Flu immunizations. Portable Room Dividers help by providing:
- Privacy during immunization process
- Sound absorption for confidential conversations
- Antimicrobial treated to help stop the spread of infectious diseases
- Tackable for displaying important health notices and pharmacy services
- Portability for rolling and positioning to fit into any existing floor plan
Pharmacies that didn't have the space or the means of giving customers privacy have found the screens to be a viable solution to their problems.
"The Room Divider gives both me and the patient privacy. We roll it into place every morning and close it up at night." Deborah Moorman – Pharmacist, Meijer's.
As our country struggles to find more solutions to affordable healthcare, Immediate Care Centers like pharmacies are becoming more and more the norm, and stopping in for a Flu shot and a gallon of milk on your commute home from work is becoming an every day occurrence.
If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Steve Bonesz, please call 800-553-0110 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Steve Bonesz
SOURCE Screenflex Portable Room Dividers