OMAHA, Neb., April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Foundary, an exclusive, members-only home and lifestyle flash sale site, today announced the newest special sales event from its "Designer's Gallery," featuring a diverse collection of pillows, rugs, throws, table linens, lighting and accessories from a variety of exceptional designers, hand-selected for members by renowned photo stylist, Annette Joseph. The special Annette Joseph Designer's Gallery sales event will begin at 11:00am EDT on Monday, April 11, 2011 at http://www.TheFoundary.com.
Annette Joseph is a photo stylist and producer for Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV, DIY Network, This Old House, Renovation Style, Southern Living and People Magazine, and designer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Penthouse in Nashville. Her area of expertise includes interior design, craft projects, organizing, entertaining and food. Learn more at http://www.AJPhotoStylist.net.
The Foundary offers members daily selections from established and emerging designers and brands at unprecedented savings, up to 70% off retail. Consistent with the mission of The Foundary, the "Designer's Gallery" events focus on "products of substance"-- distinctive products that inspire, share a story or define a point of view --chosen for members by designers who, themselves, have spent their lives sharing a passion for design and a love of home.
"A key element of my design style and philosophy is to surround yourself with things you love," said Annette Joseph. "Most of the things you will find in my Designer's Gallery event, I own myself! Pillows, rugs, linens and lighting are quick, easy and affordable fixes to add your own personality to a room. I'm honored the members of The Foundary are opening their homes to me and I look forward to sharing my passion and inspiration with them through my special event."
Joseph, whose favorite room to design is the kitchen, loves mixing modern touches with older, rustic pieces. She notes, "A bit of roughness, some industrial lighting, combined with a few modern flairs, can bring a room to life. Find some basic go to accessories, remove unnecessary clutter, add some coffee table books and fresh flowers and your home can be ready to be featured in the best home design magazines."
"We're thrilled to introduce members of The Foundary to Annette Joseph, whose work has been seen in some of most influential home design magazines and TV shows," said Rob Anderson, General Manager of The Foundary. "Our members have responded with great enthusiasm to our Designer's Gallery events as we continue to distinguish our offerings and help them fuel their personal passion for turning a house into a home."
Among the designers and brands featured in the Annette Joseph Designer's Gallery Event at The Foundary are:
- Barn Light Electric: purveyor of original, American-made gooseneck lights and barn lighting.
- Coco Company: offering an evolving collection of popular baskets and planters, trays, wastebaskets, hampers, towel trays, bread and baguette baskets, rolling carts, tables, accent furniture and decorative accessories, featuring high quality, natural materials such as acacia, rush, seagrass, rattan, buri and willow.
- Dash & Albert: boasting a collection of rugs, throws, pillows, and accessories that are as durable as they are beautiful and, most importantly, affordable. "Durable, affordable, and utterly lovable."
- EmersonMade: a one-of-a-kind and compelling design brand that believes in celebrating the uniqueness of the individual, the joy of being alive and all the smallness that makes up the Big Beautiful. You'll fall in love with their limited supply EAT 100% natural table linens.
- Potluck Studios: featuring a fun, unfussy array of colorfully coordinated table linens and accessories that are as inviting as fresh fruits and veggies. Vibrant colors, playful patterns, and a mix-and-match mentality are hallmarks of the collection. Bold but traditional, sophisticated as well as inventive.
- Mar Y Sol: a socially responsible brand that collaborates with artists in New York and artisans in Madagascar, designing and creating authentic home accessories made by hand using natural materials sourced sustainably from Madagascar's precious forests.
About The Foundary
The Foundary scours the globe to introduce members to designers and brands whose products are not only stylish and of lasting value with prices up to 70% off retail, but that spark the mind and help turn a house into a home. By visiting The Foundary, shoppers are invited to enjoy a free membership that allows them to receive daily emails featuring new, limited-time sales events. Exclusive sales events are announced daily, typically starting at 11 a.m. ET. Each announcement generally includes four or more different sales events, offering selections of products from a variety of home living categories. The majority of The Foundary events last three days (72 hours) or while limited supplies last. The Foundary was launched in 2010 by Hayneedle, a leading online home furnishings and lifestyle products retailer, to further realize its vision of connecting people with the home and lifestyle products that are perfect for them. For more information and to sign up for a free membership, please visit: http://www.TheFoundary.com.
SOURCE The Foundary