NEW YORK, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio's latest offering, the Energy-based Non-invasive Medical Aesthetic Treatment System Market report provides a detailed analysis on the competitive scenario, the pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on businesses, and the market growth across various regions.
The Energy-based Non-invasive Medical Aesthetic Treatment System Market size is expected to increase by USD 1.29 billion at a CAGR of almost 10% during 2021-2025.
Factors such as growing awareness about the availability of energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment systems and limited side effects associated with treatment will be crucial in driving the growth of the market. But the need for significant investments to offer energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment will restrict the market growth.
The availability of advanced devices will have a positive impact on the market. On the other hand, the high cost of treatments will challenge growth.
The Energy-based Non-invasive Medical Aesthetic Treatment System Market report provides complete insights on key vendors including Alma Lasers GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Candela Corp., Cutera Inc., Cynosure Inc., El.En. Spa, Hologic Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Lumenis Ltd., and Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA.
The report includes the competitive scenario, which analyzes and evaluates the position of companies based on their industry position and market performance score. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By Application, the market is classified into skin rejuvenation, hair removal, vaginal rejuvenation, leg vein treatment, and others. The skin rejuvenation segment will provide maximum growth opportunities during the forecast period.
- By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW. North America will have the largest share of the market.
Related Reports on Healthcare Include:
Global Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market - Global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market is segmented by technology (laser, light, RF, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Energy-Based Aesthetic Devices Market - Global energy-based aesthetic devices market is segmented by product (laser, light, ultrasound, and radio frequency) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, and ROW).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Skin rejuvenation - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hair removal - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Vaginal rejuvenation - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Leg vein treatment - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Candela Corp.
- Cutera Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- El.En. Spa
- Hologic Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]