MARIETTA, Ga., March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Commissions Inc has been renamed CINC (pronounced siNGk). The leading provider of web-based real estate marketing and CRM software for elite real estate teams couples the announcement with the unveiling of a new product suite and a newly redesigned website.
The rebrand and subsequent renaming underscore almost a decade of rapid growth and brand evolution aligning with a company vision and determination to remain a real estate industry leader. Having previously refreshed the CINC logo and brand identity, the redesigned website and domain, www.cincpro.com, mark the introduction of premium new software additions to the CINC product portfolio. New premier product offerings include solutions for top producing single agents, independent brokerages, enterprise clients and mortgage brokers, in addition to the elite real estate teams CINC has been powering since 2011.
"We are thrilled by the company's rapid expansion in recent years, in terms of size, clientele and the distribution channels we serve, as well as in the expanded product offerings," said Jason Hoback, Chief Executive Officer at CINC. "At this stage in our evolution we are committed to remaining the same company that 3,000+ elite teams and 50,000+ top producing agents rely on every day, while remaining true to our vision of positively impacting the lives of our employees, our clients and our community."
Current CINC clients will find no change in the quality of services offered, but they will see new service offerings and feature improvements as the company continues to innovate.
In line with the new name, following are some of the key updates the company will roll out:
NEW PRODUCT SUITE
- Debuting with the new name is a refreshed logo and brand identity featuring a full suite of products:
- CINC PRO Agent: Built for high performing individual agents, this platform highlights the need to build sphere of influence and rapid lead response.
- CINC PRO: The complete solution for premier real estate teams. Assign leads, create efficiencies, track your team's progress, and manage your entire business from one centralized platform.
- CINC PRO Broker: Integrated with the Skyslope transaction management platform, this solution offers a complete set of management tools for Independent Brokers with less than 50 Agents.
- CINC PRO Lender: CINC's first product made to support the need to increase purchase business and development of new Realtor® relationships.
- CINC PRO Enterprise: A solution for large real estate Brokers and Franchises. It allows Agents with Enterprise companies to access a suite of technology and it provides integration with other core technology partners.
- The launch of cincpro.com brings a visual refresh and more efficient user experience for aspiring CINC clients. Additionally, all @commissionsinc.com emails will be updated to @cincpro.com.
@CINCPRO SOCIAL MEDIA
- All company social media handles will transition from @commissionsinc to @cincpro
The company is best known for revolutionizing the real estate industry by working directly with top-producing real estate agents and investing in technology early on to build the best all in one solution in real estate. Acquired by Fidelity National Financial in 2016, today, CINC remains FNF owned, with North American operations headquartered in Marietta, GA.
CINC is the leading provider of web-based real estate marketing and CRM software for top-producing agents, elite real estate teams, and leading mortgage brokers across North America. The solution includes a consumer facing website that integrates with local MLS data, a complete CRM platform that allows real estate professionals to nurture clients and monitor their business, and lead and team management on the go with the CINC family of apps. Built with the support and input of some of North America's top brokers, CINC powers the business for over 50,000 agents and connects them with millions of consumers every month. Founded in Marietta, Georgia in 2011, and acquired by Fidelity National Financial in 2016, CINC continues to power the growth of real estate professionals at every level, with an enhanced product portfolio dedicated to serving elite teams, top producing single agents, independent brokerages, enterprise clients and mortgage brokers alike. For more about CINC and our full suite of product offerings visit cincpro.com.
Senior Director of Marketing
SOURCE Commissions Inc (CINC)