Brides Fall in Love with Scenic Views from the Beach to the Bay
DESTIN, FL, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, the #1 resort on Florida's Emerald Coast is well positioned to assist brides seeking a Destin wedding destination in 2013. Recently named "Best of Weddings" for 2013 by The Knot, this waterfront resort continues to top the list.
With wedding bliss for many on the horizon, here are 13 reasons why brides should get married at Sandestin in 2013.
- 40 Years of Tradition. "This year is extra special for us as we embark on a very special anniversary," said Barbara Miller, special event manager for Sandestin. "In our 40th year, we hope to provide the perfect backdrop to create wedding memories that will last a lifetime for our brides."
- Brides Just Wanna Have Fun Bridal Expo - February 16. For newly engaged brides looking for creative wedding ideas, leave it to the leading wedding professionals on Florida's Gulf Coast to assist. This upcoming bridal boutique show will be held from 12:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. at Sandestin's Baytowne Conference Center featuring the area's top wedding professionals. Register at www.bridesjustwannahavefun.com for discounted pricing and to enter to win a Grand Prize Vacation to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, door prizes from area vendors and so much more.
- Options from the Beach to the Bay. Sandestin has long been a favorite wedding destination for couples because it has the largest selection of wedding venues on Florida's Emerald Coast from the beach to the bay including: the sugary-white beach, scenic lawns, elegant ballrooms, terraces on the bay, poolside receptions and so much more.
- Get Married at one of the Best Places in the World - No Passport Required. Tunisia, Vietnam, Paris, Argentina, and……the Northwest Florida Gulf Coast? Absolutely! Northwest Florida was among the coveted ranks of these international dream destinations on the Frommer's list of 12 Top Destinations in the World.
- Excellent value for the dollar. Accommodating a variety of tastes and budgets is the specialty of Sandestin's on-site wedding and event managers. Sandestin can customize menus to fit the need of every bride and groom.
- Ladies only. Shopping, spa, dining and nightlife. These are just a few luxuries brides and their closest family and friends can look forward to when having their wedding at Sandestin. Stores like Island Clothiers, Sandestin Clothing Company and more offer creative options for bridal party gifts or the perfect outfit for a Florida vacation. And the best part is that brides can rest easy knowing their husbands-to-be will be having just as much fun out on the links with his friends.
- Fore! Brides and grooms alike need to take time to their self before the wedding day and enjoy some old fashioned fun and relaxation. With four championship golf courses, Sandestin makes it easy to do. Grooms can look forward to spending a fun and relaxing day with friends with no care in the world but deciding whose turn it is to buy the next round.
- Who Needs an Itinerary? The resort provides a central gathering place for families and friends to share the wedding day while enjoying the other luxurious amenities Sandestin has to offer. Beyond the beautiful beaches and golf, Sandestin features 15 world-class tennis courts, a full-service, 98-slip marina with an array of water sports, a fleet of bicycles, an action-packed Baytowne Adventure zone features a Zipline, Ropes Course, Euro-Bungy, Rock Wall, Adventure Landing Playground and more. After a day of play, guests can even indulge in the day spa and salon featuring more than 50 professional services. Kids even golf for free after 12 noon with a paying adult at Baytowne Golf Club.
- Culinary Expertise. Sandestin's expert culinary team goes above and beyond the highest expectations one could ask for. Creating a menu that is sure to please your guests is their specialty.
- Attention to Detail. Sandestin is esteemed for the experience and quality that the on-site wedding professionals are renowned for. The staff at Sandestin knows how important weddings are and can assist in creating a stress-free and memorable wedding and reception.
- Memories that Last a Lifetime. Thousands of couples have special memories from their time at Sandestin. Many couples choose Sandestin because they have grown up vacationing on the resort, and have fallen in love with the sentiment of being married and continuing their memories with the one they love.
- Far from your Average Guestroom. Forgo the standard hotel room. Here, the majority of accommodations come in the form of studio, one-, two- and up to four-bedroom cottages and villas. High-rise condominiums, town homes, villas, inn rooms or brand-name hotels. Most guest rooms include fully-equipped kitchens, living areas whirlpool spa baths, laundry facilities and more. With nearly 1,300 accommodations serving up views of the beach, bay, fairways and village, Sandestin offers a variety of options.
- Something for Everyone. The Village of Baytowne Wharf offers something for all ages and all people with award winning restaurants and eateries, exciting nightclubs and bars as well as family friendly activities at Baytowne Adventure Zone.
For more information or to book a wedding at Sandestin, call 850/267-6736 or visit their blog at www.sandestinweddings.com.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a top destination for all seasons and all ages, and was named the #1 resort on Florida's Emerald Coast. The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,300 Destin vacation rentals, condominiums, villas, town homes and the best in Destin hotel accommodations. As a member of Visit South Walton and Visit Florida, the resort features more than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 113-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a charming pedestrian village with events, shopping, dining and nightlife. People are invited to download Sandestin's APP for iPhone and Android devices, or become a Facebook Fan or Twitter follower for the latest events and news.
SOURCE Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort