LAS VEGAS, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- VIVA Physicians, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the field of vascular medicine and intervention through education and research, is excited to announce the late-breaking sessions at its annual conference, VIVA 2015. Sixteen trial results, featuring the latest in vascular technology and devices, will be released for the first time on Monday and Tuesday, November 2 and 3 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Since 2003, VIVA Physicians has sponsored this annual symposium where recognized experts from around the world come to share the latest research, learn about innovative technologies and therapies for vascular disease, and discuss the latest efforts to improve patient care.
A press conference will be held each morning prior to the Late Breaking Trial Presentations (including the embargoed results). Press can attend in person, or virtually, or watch the press conference and presentations via live stream at http://viva.vporoom.com/.
- Autogenous Arteriovenous Fistula Creation for Hemodialysis Access: Preliminary Results of the NEAT Trial
- First-in-Man Study of the MobiusHD for the Treatment of Resistant Hypertension
- Results of the VISION (combined imaging/atherectomy)Trial
- Percutaneous Endovascular Bypass of Long SFA Occlusions: Interim Trial Results
Drug-eluting Stents and Drug Coated Balloons
- MAJESTIC: DES 12-Month Performance Overall and in Diabetic Patients
- Results from the IN.PACT Global Study
- Results from the IN.PACT SFA IDE Trial
- ILLUMENATE FIH: Two-year Results on the Stellarex DCB without Pre-dilatation
- The Lutonix Global DCB Registry in Complex Femoro-popliteal Lesions
- Zilver PTX Post-Market Surveillance Study in Japan: 24 Month Results
Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Least Invasive Fast-track EVAR: Midterm Results of the Multicenter LIFE registry
- Endovascular Repair in Acute Type B Aortic Dissection: 2-year Results from the Valiant US-IDE Study
- 4-Year Results Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of the Ovation® System
Economic & Clinical Impact
- DURABILITY Iliac & VISIBILITY Iliac Combined Clinical Trials
- The SAPPHIRE Worldwide Study, the largest CAS experience ever presented
- Economic Analysis of Endovascular Interventions to Treat Femoro-popliteal Artery Disease
For a complete schedule of the presentations and information on speakers, and to register to attend in person or virtually, please go to the virtual press kit VIVA 2015.
About VIVA Physicians
VIVA's mission is demonstrated through activities such as supporting a multidisciplinary fellowship, collaborating with international vascular symposia, interacting with policy makers, and supporting and contributing to philanthropy. To learn more about VIVA Physicians, visit www.vivaphysicians.org.
SOURCE VIVA Physicians