ATLANTA, Feb. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tomorrow night, 16 of the most gorgeous Hooters Girls from around the country will be featured in the Hooters Dream Girl television show on the FX. Each Hooters Girl was selected to compete in the Hooters Dream Girl Bikini Bracket Challenge and is hoping to get the most online votes and ultimately be named 2011 Hooters Dream Girl. The show airs on February 19th at 11 PM on FX, followed by a re-air on February 21st on FSN.
The following Hooters Girls were selected to film the TV show in Cancun, Mexico for 1 week to stake her claim in the competition through photo shoots, interviews and beach challenges. The Hooters Girl that receives the most votes and makes it through all 4 weeks of the Bikini Bracket will be featured on the cover of Hooters Magazine and be named 2011 Hooters Dream Girl.
2011 Hooters Dream Girls
- Ashleigh Dunn, Hooters of Newnan, GA
- Juliette Cabrere, Hooters of Doral, Miami, FL
- Tia Jackson, Hooters of Saugus, MA
- Chelsie Hurst, Hooters of Saginaw, MI
- Theresa Trujillo, Hooters of Campbell, CA
- Lindsey Way, Hooters of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sam Arena, Hooters of Cumberland, Atlanta, GA
- Megan Dedousis, Hooters of East Brunswick, NJ
- Victoria Brown, Hooters of Baltimore, MD
- Susan Murray, Hooters of Katy, TX
- Brooke Borso, Hooters of Channelside, Tampa, FL
- Janet Layug, Hooters of Lakeland, FL
- Rachel Mortenson, Hooters of Phoenix, AZ
- Jessica Moody, Hooters of Waterford Lakes - Orlando, FL
- Allison Baker, Hooters of Pensacola, FL
- Stephanie Haney, Hooters of Santa Monica, CA
The top Hooters Girls with the most votes will move on the next round during the 3 elimination periods. You can view the photos and vote for your favorite at www.Foxsports.com/Hooters. Voting begins after the show airs Saturday night.
Hooters of America, LLC is the franchisor and operator of over 450 Hooters restaurants in 44 states and 29 foreign countries. The first Hooters opened in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Hooters is well-known for its brand of food and fun, featuring a casual beach-theme atmosphere, a menu that features seafood, sandwiches and Hooters nearly world famous chicken wings, and service provided by the All-American cheerleaders, the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/Hooters or www.Facebook.com/Hooters.
SOURCE Hooters of America, LLC