LONDON, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NMI (Natural Marketing Institute) is pleased to release its much awaited report: 2015 Trends in Healthy Living, now in its 16th year, which examines consumer attitudes and behaviors toward healthy living and the health and wellness marketplace as a whole.
Maryellen Molyneaux, NMI Managing Partner, shares "this research uncovers insights into how today's consumer integrates health and wellness into their lifestyle and reveals their motivations and the challenges they encounter in their pursuit.
Many factors are driving multiple categories across the U.S. For example, aging drives condition-specific needs, and increased consumer knowledge and desire for specific product features and benefits drive natural, organic, gluten-free and plant-based options. The need for education and an understanding of these drivers that affect consumer behavior patterns has never been stronger".
NMI's objectives in this research are to provide insights into how consumer attitudes and behaviors toward health and wellness have changed over the past 16 years and how these changes may impact the future landscape of the health and wellness industry. A glimpse into the report...
- 2015 Top 8 Consumer Health & Wellness Trends
- Changing segment composition as evidence of health and wellness mainstreaming
- Consumers' customized mix of traditional, alternative and emerging healthcare methods
- Nutritional challenges families face with children in the household
- Benefit understanding of natural, organic, and non-GMO products
- The impact of environmental concerns on product choice
- Over 160 pages of new research on consumer need states, attitudes, usage and opportunities including data, charts, graphs, analysis, commentary, and more!
Database/Research Methodology Overview:
Discover Leverageable Health Topics – NMI's Health and Wellness Trends Database
- Most comprehensive data available on health and wellness; based on attitudes, behavior and product usage within the world of health and wellness
- Annual consumer research among U.S. general population adults and primary grocery shoppers
- Currently 16 years of trended data: 1999 through 2014, inclusive; a total of 46,000+ consumers in the database
- Nationally representative sample of the U. S. population statistically valid at 95% confidence level to +/- 1.8%
- 2014 survey was conducted among 3,000+ general population consumers
- Conducted via on-line methodology
Unless otherwise noted, all data is from the 4th Qtr. 2014 HWTD study
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3421909/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers