06 Jan, 2020, 08:00 ET
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- 1MORE, a globally distributed premium consumer audio company, today announced its new True Wireless ANC In-Ear headphones featuring dual drivers for superior sound quality, two levels of active noise cancelation, pass-through mode and a wireless charging option. As the first true wireless headphones pending THX Certification, these earbuds continue to uphold 1MORE's commitment to consumers by providing affordable luxury audio products. The True Wireless ANC headphones are available now to pre-order on 1MORE.com for $199.99 MSRP, and all who pre-order will also receive a free charging pad to take advantage of the product's wireless charging capabilities (US only).
"The 1MORE team is thrilled to be expanding not only our true wireless headphone line up, but also our Dual Driver ANC series of products as well," says Patrice Chen, 1MORE USA CEO. "Combining premium sound and a competitive price point makes this product appealing to not only audiophiles, but anyone looking for a best-in-class true wireless headphone."
As 1MORE's third product pending THX Certification and the first such true wireless headphone, the True Wireless ANC headphones offer users an entertainment experience catered to match their needs and preferences and with the THX seal of quality.
"THX engineers perform extensive tests to ensure sound reproduction is of the highest quality and is preserved so that the audio is heard as the artist intended it to be enjoyed," said Peter Vasay, general manager and senior vice president of home products, THX Ltd. "We are proud to work with 1MORE and support their commitment to bring to market best-in-class products with uncompromising quality, performance, and consistency as verified by our detailed THX Certification process."
Using a multi driver design, the True Wireless ANC earbuds include one dynamic driver and one balanced armature to produce stunning detail and full sound in a compact package. Key features also include:
- Active Noise Cancellation: Hybrid active noise cancellation with one feedforward mic and one feedback mic that allows the end user to have much more comprehensive noise cancellation through a broader range of frequencies.
- Surrounding Awareness: Pass-through mode lets in ambient noise, so users are able to stay aware of their surroundings while walking down a crowded city street.
- User-friendly Compatibility: The latest Qualcomm chipset and Bluetooth 5 technology allows seamless aptX and AAC transmission compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Convenient Options: These headphones can be charged via type-c port or wirelessly using a Qi compatible wireless charging pad. A multi-functional button is also included on each earbud along with G sensors for touch controls that allows for control over ANC, song selection, volume, phone calls, and voice assistance.
- Battery Life + Fast Charging: Users can enjoy 6 hours of battery life (5 with ANC on) on a full charge, and 22 hours of total battery life with the included portable charging case that provides three additional full-length charges. Fast charge capabilities are also included, where users can charge for only 15 minutes to get an additional 2 hours of use.
- THX Certification: THX engineers conduct hundreds of scientifically-formulated tests to ensure the highest audio standards are met. These tests include frequency response, channel balance, cross-talk, THD, and polarity. For further details about THX Certification, please visit https://www.thx.com/certification/thx-certified-headphones.
For a full list of headphone specifications and features, or to pre-order visit 1MORE.com. A distinguished CES Innovation Award Honoree, the True Wireless ANC Headphones will be on display from January 7-10 as part of the CES Innovation award showcase, located at the Sands/Venetian, along with 1MORE's other award winning and upcoming products: the Dual Driver ANC Pro Wireless Headphones and React True Wireless.
Be sure to visit 1MORE at booth #36006 in South Hall 4 of the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 7-10, 2020 to view its full product line up. 1MORE will also be at PEPCOM Digital Experience!, with the True Wireless ANC Headphones featured at both the 1MORE and at the THX press demo areas, in Las Vegas on Monday, January 6th from 7:00 -10:30 PM at the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
1MORE specializes in acoustic design and development, smart software and wearable audio products. Born with a profound mission to deliver superior quality audio at a consumer-friendly value, 1MORE has shipped 38 million headphones globally in over 25 countries in just the past 4 years. Additionally, 1MORE's products have received multiple industry and design awards including prestigious CES Innovation awards, RedDot, iF Design awards and other major industry accolades. Visit 1MORE at 1MORE.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/1MoreUSA, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/1moreusa, and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/1moreusa/.
Founded by legendary filmmaker George Lucas in 1983, THX Ltd. and its partners provide premium entertainment experiences in the cinema, in the home and on the go. Over the past thirty-five years, THX has expanded its certification categories beyond studios and cinemas to consumer electronics, content, automotive systems and live entertainment. Today, THX continues to redefine entertainment, providing exciting new technologies and assurance of experiences which provide consumers with superior audio and visual fidelity and ensure an artist's vision is truthfully delivered to audiences worldwide. For more information visit THX.com, find us on Facebook, Instagram, and follow us on Twitter.
THX is a registered trademark of THX Ltd. All other trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Share this article