MEDELLIN, Colombia, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Maria Montessori once said, "As soon as children find something that interest them, they lose their instability and learn to concentrate". This was the philosophy used by 1tucan when creating the app "Mario´s Alphabet". It makes children presume they are playing, exploring and having fun, but they are also practicing the alphabet, letter recognition and to identify the letter sounds without even knowing!
Welcome to the future, where Applications-Parents-Kids are walking together aiming to the knowledge stages!
Set the stage for reading success with this Cool interactive game. Kids will have so much fun learning their ABCs with the 24 adorable monsters and superheroes in Mario´s Alphabet. Each level features one talking letter and one funny character. Before you know it, your child will have built a strong foundation in reading readiness and have a blast doing so!
Inspired by the works of famous intelligence expert Jean Piaget and educational innovator Maria Montessori.
Mario's Alphabet is the NEW App which can make the difference in education!
- Mario´s Alphabet includes all the letters of popular platforms, but it incorporates significant educational value.
- Each new level introduces a new letter, it's phonetic sounds, and words that start with that letter.
- Roll, jump, fly, or sail around Mario´s Alphabet, in a delightful world filled with early reading.
- Tap and slide the letters and discover funny animations and sounds.
- Translated to 6 different languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese)
- 25 super funny and cool characters will reinforce learning.
- Delightful animations help children learn the individual sounds of letters in a fun and engaging way
- Ideal for kids 4-7
- 168 challenging levels
- COPPA compliant, no ads, no in-app purchases
Mother, is the biggest model, as notion, regarding the love and care to the child. YOU need to know that "Mario's Alphabet" was designed by a mother… Thinking of her child!
Release Date: November 26, 2015
Age group: ideal for ages 4-7
Localizations: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish.
1tucan is a creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for children. 1tucan award-winning apps have received excellent reviews and feedback from respected reviewers, parents, kids and educators. Its app Potty training learning with the animals Won Best app of the year ColombiaTic, Gold Moms choice award, Appcircus Bogota, and finalist in Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona 2015.