2013 ETA Annual Meeting & Expo Announces Record Number of Exhibitors
More than 200 Companies Showcase Latest Innovations at World's Largest Payments Event
Apr 18, 2013, 10:15 ET
WASHINGTON, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the trade association for the global electronic payments industry, today announced an all time record-breaking number of exhibitors for the 2013 ETA Annual Meeting & Expo, taking place in New Orleans from April 30 to May 2, 2013. ETA has greatly expanded the scope and content of the 2013 Expo over previous years, increasing floor space to 150,000 square feet and securing its status as the world's largest hub for payments innovation.
"The 2013 ETA Annual Meeting & Expo is the best place to do business in the electronic transactions industry," said Jason Oxman, CEO of ETA. "As the trade association of the payments industry, ETA is uniquely positioned to provide the best platform for the latest in electronic payments technology to create business opportunities for the more than 3,000 industry professionals who will attend the show."
ETA's Annual Meeting will bring together innovators from around the world. More than 200 marquee brands representing the increasingly diverse payments and technology industry will unveil their latest innovations on the show floor. Companies with products on display include VISA, Inc., AT&T, Discover Network, MasterCard Worldwide, Wells Fargo, China Union Pay, Global Payments Inc., VeriFone, Inc., First Data, Ingenico North America, ISIS and NPC, A Vantiv Company.
"We decided to exhibit at the ETA Annual Meeting and Expo because it consistently has been one of the most effective events for our industry," said James Oberman, Managing Director of NPC. "We are proud to be working with ETA to host the New Member Reception and are confident this event will foster productive, new relationships throughout the industry."
As the world's largest stage for payments innovation, ETA's 2013 Annual Meeting & Expo attracts more than 3,000 CEOs, investors, government officials, payments professionals and members of the media representing the entire electronic payments ecosystem. These payments professionals come together each year to conduct business, strategize, network and unveil new products.
Key conference highlights include:
- Keynote Addresses – David W. Nelms, Chairman and CEO of Discover Financial Services and Michael Abbott, CEO of ISIS
- Educational Supersessions – The largest selection of payments learning opportunities of the entire year, all in one place. Topics include electronic processing, legislation, fraud prevention, marketing, financing, recruiting and revolutionary payment startups
- Exhibit Hall - The exhibit hall features 200 exhibitors across 150,000 square feet at the state-of-the-art Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in the heart of New Orleans. A significant expansion of ETA's 2013 Annual Meeting and Expo – including the brand-new Mobile Pay Zone and the brand-new Payments Next Zone – establishes the ETA show as the hub of activity in the electronic transactions industry.
- ETA's Small Business Forum; How Small Businesses are Adjusting to the Changing Payments Landscape - This forum will examine issues that small merchants face in a rapidly evolving economy including mobile payments, social media, and financing issues.
- ETA Executive Press Luncheon – A private lunch meeting with ETA CEO, Jason Oxman will include the release of the latest Economic Indicator Report and all-new Mobile Payments Committee consumer resource tips.
For the full schedule of conference and pre-conference events, visit http://www2.electran.org/am13/schedule-of-events/.
For more information about ETA's 2013 Annual Meeting & Expo or to register, visit http://www.electran.org/am13. For media inquiries, contact Brad Williamson, 703.398.1137 or [email protected].
The Electronic Transactions Association is an international trade association representing more than 500 companies that offer electronic transaction processing products and services. ETA's mission is to advance the payments industry profession by providing leadership through education, advocacy and the exchange of information.
SOURCE Electronic Transactions Association
Share this article