NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HMG Strategy LLC will present the 2013 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit, titled Breakthrough Innovation: Game-Changing Leadership Strategies for Market Advantage. The event will be held November 19, 2013 at the Harvard Club of New York City from 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
"CIO/IT leaders in the Financial Services Industry are under extreme pressure to accelerate value creation by capably leading large budgets, driving transformational initiatives and managing operational risk – all while dealing with heightened competition and burgeoning regulation," says Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. "For this summit, we've gathered many of the most innovative and successful thought-leaders from global financial services organizations to share first-hand strategies and experiences on succeeding in today's rapidly changing IT environment."
World-class speakers include:
- Marianne Bachynski, Managing Director - Securities & Funds Services, Citigroup
- Annabelle Bexiga, EVP & CIO, TIAA-CREF
- Pascal Boillat, SVP, Operations and Technology, Fannie Mae
- William T. Christie , EVP of the Technology Services Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Stephen Davy, CIO/Managing Director, NewEdge Group
- Jean Hill, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Mike Jones, Managing Director and Global Head of Corporate Infrastructure Service Delivery, Citi
- Bruce Lee, Group CIO, NYSE Euronext
- Carmine Lizza, Managing Director, CIO & Global Head of Technology, Lazard
- Hunter Muller, President & CEO, HMG Strategy, LLC
- Steve Randich, EVP and CIO, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Craig Stephenson, Managing Partner – NA CIO Practice and Global Managing Partner – Financial Markets Tech & Ops, Korn/Ferry International
- Scott Stevenson, Senior Partner & NY Leader, Leadership and Talent Consulting, Korn/Ferry International
- Tony Stoupas, SVP & CIO, Moody's Corporation
- Edward Watson, Senior Advisor, Worldwide Capital Advisory Partners LLC
- Richard Zaloom, CIO, QBE - North America
"When you assemble together exceptionally brilliant and truly innovative thought leaders, amazing ideas are shared and examined. This summit is a highly valuable event for CIO/IT leaders within the financial services industry looking to bring value back to their businesses," says Craig Stephenson, Managing Partner – NA CIO Practice and Global Managing Partner – Financial Markets Tech & Ops, Korn/Ferry International.
The 2013 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit is complimentary to qualified senior IT leaders. To register for this event and to view a complete list of HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Events, please visit the HMG Strategy website at http://www.hmgstrategy.com/events/upcoming-CIO-leadership-events/.
Sponsor Partners of the Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Code 42, Information Builders, Kapow Software, Netuitive, ServiceNow and xMatters. The Strategic Partner is Korn/Ferry International.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy, LLC is the fastest growing provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support by focusing on the 360-degree needs of the CIO/IT Leader. HMG conferences, research, and services raise thought leadership, knowledge sharing and networking to the highest level. Participants gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of information technology. Partnerships with the world's leading executive search firms provide invaluable insights into the changing role of the CIO. HMG Strategy provides access to an international network of more than 60,000 global CIO/Senior IT executives, industry experts, and world class thought leaders. HMG summits offer CIOs an opportunity to network with peers and sponsors the opportunity to build relationships with these CIOs and top IT decision makers in an environment inspired by leadership, innovation, and transformation. For more information about HMG Strategy and its unique portfolio of IT leadership resources, visit www.hmgstrategy.com or call 203-221-2702.
SOURCE HMG Strategy