ORLANDO, Fla., May 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced the success of its 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference, which was held this week (May 4-7) at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The event saw a 25 percent increase in attendance, bringing together a variety of highly engaged contact center professionals. The Contact Center Expo & Conference once again secured its reputation as the premier global gathering for the contact center industry by providing an agenda dedicated to professional growth through networking and education around proven best practices.
Highlights from the 2015 Contact Center Expo & Conference included:
- Six exciting keynotes including former Disney executive, Dennis Snow, and #1 Best Selling Author & World-Renowned Graffiti Artist, Erik Wahl. All featured keynotes provided entertaining and energetic presentations, motivating attendees to work towards their own professional and personal goals.
- Eight innovative tracks, including the newly added Talent Acquisition and Management (for human resources professionals), Small Contact Center Management and Encore Favorites tracks.
- More than 60 thought-provoking sessions, led by top professionals offering insight into the industry's latest ideas and trends.
- Nine educational site tours from Walt Disney World, JetBlue, Wyndham and Bright House, offering valuable best practices and takeaways.
- More than 60 exhibitors could be found on the event's dynamic expo floor featuring cutting edge technology and services. Additionally, more than 20 exhibitors made new product announcements in anticipation of the event including Cisco, J.D. Power, LiveOps and Five9.
- Nine hands-on developmental opportunities offered through half-day workshops and full-day trainings.
- The 12th Annual Global Contact Center Awards, recognizing contact center excellence, honored 13 customer management professionals and organizations across multiple award categories.
- The Walt Disney World Epcot IllumiNations and annual Peers & Beers parties welcomed attendees for evenings of networking, idea sharing, and decadent treats.
"We're overjoyed at the huge success of our expo and conference. The response and participation from everyone onsite was overwhelming," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "This conference is always such an incredible event to take part in and this year was no exception. As we close out the event, we're excited to be heading into our Contact Center Demo & Conference in October."
Presented by ICMI, the contact center industry's most respected organization, the Contact Center Expo & Conference is the number one rated event for contact professionals. The event is designed to meet the needs of each role within the customer management space while providing tools for professional growth.
ICMI's next conference dates and venues include:
2015 ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference - October 19-21, 2015
The Rio | Las Vegas, NV
Registration is open: Register before June 5 and save $500
ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2016 - May 10-13, 2016
Long Beach Convention Center | Long Beach, CA
Look for registration to open in August
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)