DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5bg66/enduser) has announced the addition of the "End-user Requirements for Satellite Imagery/Analytics from the Agriculture, Mining and Forestry Industries" report to their offering.
This study aims to cover key existing and evolving end-user needs that can support new product development efforts in the GIS/Analytics domain. Stakeholder views from across the agriculture, mining, and forestry domains have been analyzed for evolving opportunities that can be capitalized by GIS/Analytics solution developers and satellite imagery solution providers.
The stakeholder views largely cover web-based product delivery via smart devices and point to a growing need to observe remote locations for various change and impact assessments that can support agriculture and forestry development efforts. This study can serve as a starting point for any new product development or market-penetration efforts planned by satellite imagery and solution providers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. GIS/Analytics-Past - Land Cover versus Land Use Assessment
3. GIS/Analytics Market Overview
- Small-Satellites and Affordable Imagery Products
- Evolving Imagery/Analytics Requirements
- Evolving GIS/Analytics New Customer Acquisition
4. Regional - End-user Requirements Profile - Requirements Discussion
9. South Africa
10. Strategic Recommendations - Key Pointers for Satellite Imagery and Analytics Providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5bg66/enduser
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets