MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, February 4, 2016
Online, with free registration (Email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan's Research Director, Daniel Ruppar; Principal Analyst, Nancy Fabozzi; Principal Analyst, Victor Camlek; Senior Research Analyst, Koustav Chatterjee
Connected healthcare continues to expand as innovations in technology and services flourish. Consequently, the adoption of digital health solutions has increased significantly throughout the industry.
While the U.S. healthcare system evolves and embraces lower costs and improving quality of care and access, opportunities are emerging in connected healthcare. The industry is driven by health IT development, growth of connected and savvy users, as well as cloud based-software as a service (SaaS) delivery models.
Join Frost & Sullivan's Connected Health team, as they host a panel discussion on the 2016 connected healthcare predictions and current insights on key areas within the market. The panel will be followed by a live Q&A session. This is the first of the Connected Health team's new quarterly webinar series.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Key market predictions including merger and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, as well as areas of growth and controversy in 2016
- New data regarding consumers; how they view their health and interests in digital health tools
- Latest perspectives on telehealth and remote patient monitoring
- The progression of the ambulatory electronic health records space and what this means for providers
The webinar is essential for senior executives working in different aspects of the value chain including those involved in: connected health, information technology, devices, pharma, health IT, as well as healthcare stakeholders, communication service providers, and others seeking to understand one of the most important areas in healthcare's future.
Thought leader insights:
"In an environment of continued disruption, it is a critical time for many important concepts and areas in connected health" says Frost & Sullivan's Transformational Health Research Director Daniel Ruppar. "With consumerism, population health, virtual visits, payment model changes, and M&A impacting healthcare, connected health solutions are expected to drive true change."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://frost.ly/16.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan