FRANKFURT, Germany, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, 10th March, 2016 at 3:00 pm GMT
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Frost & Sullivan Consulting Director Praveen Chandrasekar, Connectivity and Telematics Program Manager Krishna Jayaraman and Guest Speaker Mr. Mahbubul Alam CTO & CMO - Movimento
In 2016, technical progress in the car industry will focus on creating new user experience. Infotainment, telematics as well as navigation will evolve around this key theme. Providing a forecast of how businesses aim to do so will be at the core of this briefing.
This emerging trend will be framed within the context of a 2015 review. "We will evaluate the 2015 hits and misses, look back into evolution of autonomous vehicles, Connected Services, emerging markets and the pronounced focus on Connectivity as a key enabler of evolving business models," Program Manager Krishna Jayaraman announces. "Further, the top predictions for 2016 will cover regional trends from Europe and North America to China and Brazil as well as connected services, HMI features and telematics services," he continues.
Mahbubul Alam, Chief Technology Officer at Movimento, will shed light on how Movimento evaluates Big Data. Representing Movimento, company which has the objective to merge technology and the automotive sector, Mr. Alam will contribute to the discussion. "OEMs are pushing connectivity with the idea of seamless Internet of Things (IoT) and to realise revenue streams around big data," notes Consulting Director Praveen Chandrasekar.
Hence, this briefing will offer a 360 degree view of connected car strategies. It will discuss the global trends, forecasts and business models. Reaching beyond the immediate chances and challenges, the market outlook up to 2021 will be given.
- To attend the briefing, email Jana Schoeneborn, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting your contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Mobility practice, please visit: http://frost.ly/2u.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +49 (0) 69 770 3343
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan