HONOLULU, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Aqua-Aston Hospitality announced that TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site, awarded 22 of its managed properties the 2016 Certificate of Excellence, including 11 on Oahu, five on Maui, three on Kauai, and three on Hawaii Island.
Now in its sixth year, the achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year. Certificate of Excellence recipients include accommodations, eateries, and attractions located all over the world that have continually delivered a quality customer experience.
To celebrate, the award-winning Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties are participating in Aqua-Aston's new A-List loyalty program. By signing up, guests can be the first to know about new amenities and renovations, and receive a promotional code to unlock special discounts such as the members-only "Summer All Year" Sale that includes a 15% discount on new stays booked now through 12/20/16.
"Summer All Year" Sale Rates* at the 2016 Certificate of Excellence-rated hotels and resorts are as follows:
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony, sleek rooms in Waikiki's tallest building, from $119/night
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki, east meets island at this Waikiki hideaway, from $127/night
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites, a boutique hotel overlooking Fort DeRussy Park, from $127/night
- Aqua Pacific Monarch, ocean view studios & suites in the heart of Waikiki, from $136/night
- Aqua Oasis, a stylish haven in Waikiki's shopping district, from $141/night
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, a quiet retreat on upscale Gold Coast, from $153/night
- Park Shore Waikiki, renovated rooms in a prime oceanfront location, from $170/night
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel, a unique circular hotel with an oceanfront location, from $131/night
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, panoramic views at a classic Waikiki landmark, from $195/night
- Hotel Renew, stylish accommodations just steps away from Waikiki Beach, from $153/night
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, high-end condominium resort accommodations, from $374/night
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas, a beachfront setting in a prime location, from $175/night
- Aston Kaanapali Shores, a family friendly beachfront condo resort, from $170/night
- Aston Maui Hill, family-friendly, spacious condos with full kitchens, from $192/night
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach, luxury beachfront accommodations, from $319/night
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali, panoramic ocean views from every suite, from $209/night
- Hawaii Island
"Our goal is always to deliver impeccable service and the very best experience to our guests. We're very proud that so many of our properties have been recognized for their ability to exceed customer expectations," said Matt Bailey, president and chief operating officer of Aqua-Aston Hospitality.
*Terms & Conditions: Limited Time Offer. Valid for travel through 12/20/16. Standard deposit and cancellation policies apply. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other promotions. Rates shown are per night and do not include taxes and fees. All rates may be subject to a hospitality fee. Fees vary by property.
About Aqua-Aston Hospitality
From full-service resorts and stylish hotels to condominium resorts and comfortable budget properties in Hawaii and the continental United States, Honolulu-based Aqua-Aston Hospitality manages about 50 properties across five distinct brands designed to suit any lifestyle, taste or budget – Aston Hotels & Resorts, Instinct Hotel Collection, Aqua Hotels & Resorts, Lite Hotels and Maui Condo and Home. For more information visit Aqua-Aston.com or call the 24-hour call center at (855) 945-4092. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.
SOURCE Aqua-Aston Hospitality