KEENE, N.H., May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty fertilizers, including those fortified with micro-nutrients, and slow release, controlled release, and nitrogen stabilized are an increasingly important product category in the fertilizer industry. These nutrients offer improved economics and sustainability – key issues for fertilizer manufacturers, fertilizer wholesalers, and their agricultural producer end-users.
While the specialty fertilizer market is relatively small compared to primary nutrient volumes, these products are very significant in terms of the attention they receive across the fertilizer value chain. But with so much change taking place in the industry, getting clear direction on the new products and the future of these specialty fertilizer product categories is a big challenge.
On December 8, 2016 in Austin, Texas, fertilizer market intelligence firm Green Markets gathers a panel of industry experts for the Specialty Fertilizer Global Summit 2016 (www.FertilizerPricing.com/SpecialtySummit). This convenient, one-day conference explores issues and ideas shaping the specialty and premium fertilizer market including:
- The yield benefits, manufacturing and usage trends of magnesium micronutrients
- The market trends driving growth in the humic product industry
- Valuations of specialty fertilizer manufacturers
- Micronutrient market and product determination with insight on boron and copper
- Towards intelligent nanofertilizers, the next generation of fertilizer products
- Precision foliar feeding with urea condensates
- Creating enhanced efficiency phosphorus fertilizers
- The accelerating shift to organic fertilizers
- New fertilizer products and formulations in California
Over 100 fertilizer industry pros made the inaugural Specialty Fertilizer Global Summit a great learning and networking experience. Daniel Houder, Green Markets' President and host of the Summit stated, "This event uncovers critical issues involved with specialty products. Last year's event was very well received and the 2016 event has topics that are even more relevant to the industry."
The Summit features industry experts including:
- Dr. Andres Gransee, Director of Applied Research and Advisory Service, Institute of Applied Plant Nutrition
- Russell Taylor, Vice President, Live Earth Products Inc.
- Arthur Bentley, Managing Director Agribusiness Vertical, Headwaters MB
- Dale Edington, Purchasing & Production Manager, Advanced Micronutrient Products
- Dr. Carlos Monreal, Research Scientist, Carleton University, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Jae Fielding, Specialty Marketing, Kugler
- Terry A. Tindall, Director of Agronomy, J.R. Simplot Company
- Dr. Andrew Green, Director of Environment, Health & Sustainability, International Zinc Association
The Specialty Fertilizer Global Summit 2016 is sponsored by some of the industry's leading companies, including: K+S Group, Applied Chemical Technology, American Plant Food Corporation, Anuvia Plant Nutrients, Haifa, and Charah Agricultural Products.
For more information and to register for the Specialty Fertilizer Global Summit 2016, visit www.FertilizerPricing.com/SpecialtySummit or call 800-531-0140 (+1-603-357-8103). For sponsorship information, please contact Jonathan Wentworth-Ping at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1.603-357-8160.
About Green Markets
Green Markets has been the most trusted, widely read publication for fertilizer business news, analysis and market activities for over 40 years.
Green Markets delivers over 250 trusted price assessments each week: ammonia, urea, other nitrogens, phosphates, potassiums and sulfurs. PLUS — regional market reports that give organizations detailed insight on pricing trends. Along with weekly intelligence services, Green Markets provides proprietary fertilizer market research and analysis, custom data feeds, and confidential Advisory Services.
Green Markets' parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2nd-annual-specialty-fertilizer-global-summit-scheduled-300275172.html
SOURCE Green Markets