HOUSTON, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- More than two dozen leading oil and gas operating company executives, expert geoscientists, and energy economists will share their perspectives at Hart Energy's 7th annual Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) conference and exhibition, April 23-25, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
J.P. (Jack) Williams, president, XTO Energy Inc.; Scott Sheffield, chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources; and Floyd C. Wilson, founder and chief executive, Halcon Resources and former chairman and CEO, Petrohawk Energy, will serve as keynote speakers. Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will deliver the keynote luncheon address. Other presenters include:
- Mark Houser, chairman and CEO, EV Energy Partners LP
- Porter Bennet, president and CEO, Ponderosa Advisors
- Wolf E. Regener, president and CEO, BNK Petroleum, Inc.
- Steve Antry, CEO, Eagle Energy Co.
- Robert C. Turnham, president and chief operating officer, Goodrich Petroleum Corp.
- Frank F. Starr II, president, Crimson Energy Partners III LLC
- Brandt O. Temple, president, Sunrise Exploration and Production
- Robert Banks, executive vice president, Swift Energy Co.
- Matthew G. Hyde, senior vice president, Concho Resources
- Ramona Hovey, senior vice president, Drillinginfo Inc.
- Stephen Bull, vice president, Statoil
- David Hill, vice president, Encana
- Bradley Olsen, vice president, Tudor Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities Inc.
This year's DUG conference will highlight emerging plays — including the Permian Basin's Wolfcamp, Bone Spring, and Penn shale formations; the Utica in the Appalachian Basin; the Anadarko Basin's Mississippi Lime and Granite Wash shales; and the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas. DUG gives updates on plays worldwide, including economics, drilling activity, and technologies needed to successfully develop these reserves.
For the agenda, visit dugconference.com.
For 30-plus years, Hart Energy has been a leader covering energy news and technology for investors and executives. The Houston-based company produces magazines (Oil and Gas Investor, E&P, Midstream Business and FUEL), online information services (A-Dcenter.com, OilandGasInvestor.com and UGcenter.com), and industry newsletters, and provides upstream energy research and downstream consulting services. Hart Energy boasts exceptional strength in unconventional resources, e.g., its Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) conference series, its Global Shale Gas and Global Shale Oil studies, and more. Visit www.hartenergy.com for more information.
SOURCE Hart Energy