NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The 3D machine vision market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.53% during the forecast period between 2015 and 2020. The major reason for the growth in 3D machine vision technology is due to its growing applications in the automotive and electronics industries. The recent advancements in 3D machine vision technology, such as smart cameras and various imaging technologies, have widened the scope of the 3D machine vision in the industrial and non-industrial sectors.
PC-based 3D machine vision system still holds the largest share
PC-based systems still dominate the market since they are preferred for complex inspection tasks or when more cameras are required for the inspection task. The PC-based system provides higher processing power than embedded smart camera processors. However, due to the decreasing cost and increasing efficiency, the market for smart cameras-based 3D machine vision systems is expected to grow at a higher CAGR than PC-based 3D machine vision systems.
APAC would be the fastest-growing market
This report covers the said market in regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The high adoption rate of new technology, decrease in manual inspection of goods, and growing awareness for production of high-quality products are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the 3D machine vision market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 30%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 45%
- By Designation: C-level - 38%, Director level - 28%, and Others - 34%
- By Region: North America - 48%, APAC - 28%, Europe - 19%, and RoW - 5%
The key players in the ecosystem of the 3D machine vision market profiled in this report are Keyence Corporation (Japan), Cognex Corporation (U.S.), ISRA Vision AG (Germany), Sick AG (Germany), Stemmer Imaging (Germany), National Instruments (U.S.), Hermary Opto Electronics Inc. (Canada), MVTec Software GmbH (Germany), Tordivel AS (Norway), Canon U.S.A. Inc. (U.S.), and Texas Instruments (U.S.) .
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, product, application, vertical, and geography, along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the 3D machine vision market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the 3D machine vision market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on component, product, application, vertical, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the 3D machine vision market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03435673-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001