NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio has been monitoring the 3D printing market in the education sector and it is poised to grow by USD 687.56 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Get a Free sample report in MINUTES
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the 3D printing market in the education sector.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by the end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
Higher education is the leading segment in the market.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rising adoption of cloud computing in the education sector is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 12%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
3D Systems Corp., EnvisionTEC GmBH, Materialise NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, STEMify Ltd., Stratasys Ltd., The ExOne Company, Ultimaker BV, voxeljet AG, and XYZPRINTING Inc. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the benefits offered by 3D printing in the education sector. However, the growing threat from 3D printing rental services in the education sector will challenge growth.
- How big is the North American market?
39% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Digital English Language Learning Market- The digital English language learning market is segmented by end-user (non-academic learners and academic learners), deployment (on-premise and cloud-based), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Virtual Schools Market in North America- The virtual schools market size in North America is segmented by end-user (private and NPI) and geography (the US and Canada). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3D Systems Corp., EnvisionTEC GmBH, Materialise NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, STEMify Ltd., Stratasys Ltd., The ExOne Company, Ultimaker BV, voxeljet AG, and XYZPRINTING Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the benefits offered by 3D printing in the education sector will offer immense growth opportunities, the growing threat from 3D printing rental services in the education sector is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this 3D printing market in the education sector forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
3D Printing Market in Education Sector 2021-2025: Segmentation
The 3D printing market in the education sector is segmented as below:
- Higher Education
- 3D Printing Services And Materials
- 3D Printers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40089
3D Printing Market in Education Sector 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The 3D printing market in the education sector report covers the following areas:
- 3D Printing Market in Education Sector Size
- 3D Printing Market in Education Sector Trends
- 3D Printing Market in Education Sector Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising adoption of cloud computing in the education sector as one of the prime reasons driving the 3D printing market growth in the education sector during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
3D Printing Market in Education Sector 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the 3D printing market growth in education sector during the next five years
- Estimation of the 3D printing market size in education sector and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 3D printing market in the education sector across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the 3D printing market vendors in education sector
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2021 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- PreK12 - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- 3D printing services and materials - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- 3D printers - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2021-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand-led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3D Systems Corp.
- EnvisionTEC GmBH
- Materialize NV
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- STEMify Ltd.
- Stratasys Ltd.
- The ExOne Company
- Ultimaker BV
- voxeljet AG
- XYZPRINTING Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]