SAN JOSE, Calif., June 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 42Q, a leading provider of cloud manufacturing execution systems (MES), today announced its participation in Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect program. PartnerConnect is a flexible program that makes it easier for 42Q to work with Zebra and its extensive ecosystem of channel partners. The combination of Zebra's products and 42Q's cloud manufacturing solution simplifies and accelerates the implementation of Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies in a broad range of factories.
- PartnerConnect offers channel partners like 42Q an opportunity to combine their expertise in technologies, applications and markets with Zebra's solutions and services, giving companies real-time visibility into their operations.
- 42Q's cloud technology, together with Zebra's purpose-built products, accelerates the digital transformation of manufacturing. 42Q and Zebra simplify the implementation of IIoT and Industry 4.0 initiatives, including real-time process control, data analytics, Machine to Machine (M2M) Communications and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI).
- 42Q's cloud technology directly connects to Zebra tablets, scanners, printers and RFID devices as well as factory equipment to ensure that the right product is being built, the right way. Automatic quality checks include component traceability, operator training verification, validation of configuration and application of date and lot codes. For example, Zebra's cloud print technology enables on-demand label printing directly from the cloud and 42Q.
- As a cloud solution, with no on-premise hardware or IT infrastructure, Zebra and 42Q customers can complete initial operational implementation in as little as six weeks.
- The combination of Zebra products and the 42Q cloud manufacturing solution is at work in more than 50 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
"Discrete manufacturers are looking to achieve the benefits of digital transformation by eliminating paper, implementing machine-to-machine connectivity, analytics and real-time process control," said Srivats Ramaswami, CTO of 42Q. "The combination of Zebra's enterprise-class products and 42Q provides a complete solution for those implementing IIoT and other state-of-the-art technologies in their factories."
42Q delivers a comprehensive and proven cloud MES solution which operates between an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and the manufacturing equipment in a factory, enabling a factory to easily, and more cost effectively implement the key elements of a smart factory and Industry 4.0. With robust and proven functionality, 42Q helps manufacturers more easily cross traditional boundaries of automation, engineering, operations and IT. Currently deployed in more than 50 factories worldwide, 42Q's proven, scalable solution allows organizations to eliminate the lengthy infrastructure acquisition and configuration process, and deploy the system immediately. For more information, please visit http://42-q.com/.
42Q is a leading provider of cloud MES solutions, implemented in over 50 manufacturing facilities. Our mission is to deliver scalable, flexible and easy to implement manufacturing solutions to our customers. Our management team has extensive experience with the architecture, development and implementation of advanced MES and manufacturing automation systems deployed across a broad range of vertical markets. 42Q is a business unit of Sanmina Corporation. For more information on 42Q, please visit http://42-q.com/ and follow the company on LinkedIn.
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/42q-joins-zebra-partnerconnect-program-300474340.html