SHANGHAI, April 2, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- For the 4th Annual Oil Distribution & Retail Summit 2011, we have the honor to invite Mr. Tao Guangqiang to deliver one speech regarding Shaanxi YanChang Petroleum Group's future plan.
Shaanxi YanChang Petroleum Group will have its strong plan in China's refined oil market. They will invest 200 Billion RMB in developing refined oil distribution and retail business in the future 10 years. YanChang Petroleum acquired Sichuan Shell Fuel Sales Co. in Dec. 2008, and started its retail business in China. They hope to establish 1000 petrol stations' networks during the "12th 5 Year National Plan".
Tao Guangqiang, Vice president, Shaanxi YanChang Petroleum Group and President of YanChang Petroleum Sales Co. is confirmed to speak at this event organized by Global Leaders Institute. He will share YanChang's plan in the distribution & retail sector and operation status of its JV-YanChang-Shell Petroleum Sales Co., which already have 35 petrol stations in Sichuan province.
Besides, you also can also meet:
- Tian Jinghui, Vice President, PetroChina Sales Co., Ltd
- Liang Qingzhi, Vice President, CNOOC Marketing Company
- Edward Yang, President Retail, BP China
- Sillas Oliva Filho, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Petrobras
- Zhao Youshan, President, Petroleum Flow Committee of China General Chamber of Commerce
- Zhang Yue, President, China Chamber of Commerce for Petroleum Industry
- Lin Boqiang, Director, China Center for Energy Economics Research at Xiamen University
- Deng Yusong, Director, Integrated Research Center of Market Economics Institute,
- Development Research Center of the State Council
- Wang Changjiang, Director of Petrol Station Management Department, PetroChina Sales Co., Ltd
- Sheng Qiuyue, Director of Non-Fuel Business, PetroChina Sales Co., Ltd
- Steve Byrnes, Regional manager of Asia Pacific, HMT Pte. Ltd.
- Zhang Zheng, General Manager, TaDee Petrochemical group LTD.
- Chris Shepley, Head of Fuels Marketing team, Wood Mackenzie
Meanwhile, the following speakers are on their way to confirming.
- Kwan Kwok Wing, the head of PRC Retail Team, ExxonMobil
- Jong Hyun Chang, President, SK networks China Holding
- Zhao Zhixiong, General Manager, Total Sinochem Oil Co., Ltd.
- Jan Willem, Business Manager Asia Pacific, Oiltanking
- Gupta, Head of retailing business unit, Baraht Petroleum
- abdullah salem aldhaheri , General Manager, ADNOC Distribution
- Barathan, Managing Director, Mabanaft
- Lei Chaosheng, General Manager, CNOOC oil storage and logistic unit
- Liu zhiyuan, Senior Project Manager, CITIC Port Investment Company
- James Shih, Commercial Director, Vopak
- Zhang Weifeng, General Manager, YANGSHAN SHENGANG INTERNATIONAL PEROLEUM LOGISTICS CO.,LTD
- Zhou Zhigang, General Manager, Chongqing Doyen Shell Petroleum and Chemical Co. Ltd
- Mu Xiangfeng, President, Sinochem-Gree Oil Terminal Co.,LTD.
- Li Zhenglin, Manager of Retail Business, ZHUHAI ZHEN RONG COMPANY
- Zhou Guangzhi, Manager of Oil Storage Business, CNOOC PETROCHEMICALS IMPORT & EXPORT CO., LTD.
If you wish to contribute to the 4th Oil Distribution & Retail Summit 2011 as speakers, sponsors, delegates and exhibitor, please contact Michael Yuan at +86-21-52360030, ext. 6096 or at [email protected]. For any marketing or media issue, please contact Juno Zhu at +86-21-52360030, ext. 6053 or at [email protected].
SOURCE Global Leaders Institute