NAPERVILLE, Ill., April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfect Home Services, a leading Chicagoland heating, cooling and plumbing company with a 4.7-star Google rating, encourages Chicago-area homeowners to tune-up HVAC systems as part of regular spring home maintenance to prevent untimely system breakdowns.
"April, with cooler weather still creeping into the forecast, is not typically a time when Chicagoans are thinking about their HVAC system," said Justin Carrol, president of Perfect Home Services. "Unfortunately, HVAC systems can age and develop unseen issues, even when you aren't using them. An HVAC tune-up is inexpensive and spares you the headache of an inconvenient and costly breakdown when you really need cooling in the warmer months."
Perfect Home Services offers these benefits to scheduling an early HVAC tune-up:
- Boost Efficiency – Tune-ups help HVAC systems run at optimum efficiency by cleaning the unit and lubricating mechanical parts. Efficient units use less energy while operating and this results in lower utility bills in the summer months. Weather changes in Chicago can be abrupt, and getting ahead of HVAC maintenance before the warm weather sets in can maximize savings.
- Extend the Life of the Unit – Much like an automobile, HVAC systems experience regular wear and tear as they age. An HVAC service expert can identify any issues beginning to develop as the system ages and proactively address them to keep the unit in good health for longer.
- Avoid Breakdown – When an air conditioner has been dormant all winter, turning it on after high temperatures have already arrived puts enormous strain on the unit and can result in a breakdown. Proactively scheduling service can prevent being without air conditioning on hot and humid early summer days. During a tune-up, issues that have the potential to cause a breakdown are addressed before they cause extensive damage.
- Flexible scheduling – HVAC repairs are in higher demand in the warmer months which can make scheduling a preferable appointment time more difficult. In the spring, more appointment times are available for preventative maintenance and it's much easier to schedule an appointment in a desired time frame.
- Preserve the manufacturer's warranty – Many manufacturers' warranties will require proof of regular maintenance before agreeing to reimburse a claim. Regular maintenance will not only extend the life of the HVAC system, it will protect the consumer if untimely system issues arise during the warranty period.
For more information on HVAC tune-ups, call Perfect Home Services at 630-394-3332 or visit https://www.perfecthomeservices.com/.
About Perfect Home Services
Perfect Home Services has been serving all of Chicago's suburbs with the best heating, cooling, and plumbing services since 1992. When you choose Perfect Home Services, you know your home or commercial comfort needs are taken care of. Call us today. For more information, visit www.perfecthomeservices.com/
SOURCE Perfect Home Services