BANGALORE, India, June 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- 5G infrastructure is made up of macro and small-cell base stations with edge computing capabilities. In a 5G network, network functions that typically run on hardware become virtualized, running as software.
The global 5G infrastructure market size was valued at USD 371.4 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 58.174 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 95.8% from 2018 to 2025.
The demand for 5G Infrastructure within the global market has risen as a result of advances in telecommunications. 5G was launched commercially in early 2019 and is currently used in three key types of connected services, including IoT, mobile broadband, and critical communications. 5G will boost and advance our mobile experience with reduced latency, low cost-per-bit, and consistent and higher data speeds. Real time gaming , AR , VR and MR will have a huge impact due to 5G.
Get Detailed Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on 5G Infrastructure Market https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-1Z2/5g_infrastructure_market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE 5G INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET SIZE:
- The major factors driving the growth of 5G infrastructure market size are lower latency, increasing adoption of virtual telecommunications networking architecture, and growth in mobile data traffic. Increasing M2M connections across different industries are also expected to drive the growth of the 5G Infrastructure over the forecast period.
- The success of 4G technologies has provided space for the creation of 5G technologies and has, in turn, driven the market demand. It is also expected that the presence of several channels that can aid the development of the telecommunications sector will fuel the growth of the 5G infrastructure market size.
- With the aid of emerging 5G technologies, autonomous vehicles are expected to become a reality in the coming years. 4G cannot support high-speed technologies and give vehicles spontaneous human-like reflexes. The adoption of 5G by autonomous vehicles is expected to boost the 5G infrastructure market size. Furthermore, the increasing demand for mobile bandwidth, connectivity for IoT, and sensor devices for smart city applications, along with emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR), support 5G infrastructure market growth.
- Governments around the globe are making investments toward the advancement of 5G technology. Furthermore, several new telecommunications companies have entered the global 5G infrastructure market. This increase in investments from both private and public entities are expected to increase the 5G infrastructure market size.
- The sudden COVID-19 pandemic outbreak is likely to affect the market for 5G Infrastructure. Huawei, for example, announced delays in starting mobile 5G networks Infrastructure in Europe.
5G INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- North America is expected to hold the largest 5G infrastructure market share during the forecast period. The growth witnessed in the region is likely to be guided by the involvement of large and influential players and the US government's spending on providing 5G Infrastructure in various government and private organizations.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to rising investments in both government and private industry.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1Z2/5g_infrastructure_market
5G INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Huawei Technologies Co.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Intel Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Samsung Electronics Co.
By Communication Infrastructure
- Small Cell
- Macro Cell
- Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
By Network Technology
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- Fog Computing (FC).
By Chipset Type
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC)
- Millimeter Wave Technology Chips
- mable Gate Array (FPGA)Field-Program.
- Energy & Utilities
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1Z2&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1Z2&lic=enterprise-license
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Small Cell 5G Network Market Report
The small cell 5G network market size was valued at USD 344 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 6,876 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 45.3% from 2019 to 2026.
A small cell is a radio access point with low radio frequency (RF) power output, footprint, and range. It is operator-controlled and can be deployed indoors or outdoors and in the spectrum that is licensed, shared, or unlicensed.
A majority of the 5G networks will likely consist of small cells. By eliminating expensive rooftop systems and installation costs, they help 5G network providers reduce costs, and are expected to help improve the performance and battery life of mobile handsets.
- 5G Base Station Market Report
The global 5G Base Station Market size was USD 73,980 Million in 2019. This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the 5G Base Station Market industry.
This report studies the 5G Base Stations market size by participants, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this report also analyses the global competitive environment, market dynamics and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- 5G IoT Market Report
The global 5G IoT market size was USD 225.5 Million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 1,544.1 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 31.4% during 2021-2026.
The focus of this report is on the status of 5G IoT market size, future outlook, growth potential, key market, and key players. The objective of this study is to present the development of 5 G IoT in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2I231/5g-iot
- 5G Technology Market Report
The global 5g technology market size is anticipated to be at USD 5.53 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 667.90 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 122.3% from 2021 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific would be the highest contributor to the 5G Technology Market Size, with USD 2.20 Billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach USD 329.09 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 130.7% during the forecast period
The 5G technology market report offers an in-depth examination of Infrastructure, applications, and facilities that are critical to 5G technology's success.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-1C7/5g-technology
- North America and USA 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market Report
The focus of this report is on the status of North America and USA 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market, future outlook, growth potential, key market, and key players. The objective of this study is to present the development of 5G Infrastructure in the Healthcare market in the North American region
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports