DUBLIN, Dec. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj8cg7/5th_generation) has announced the addition of the "5th Generation Networks" report to their offering.
This comprehensive research report analysis the 5th generation of telecommunications and the various factors set to affect this industry field over the coming years.
The research service focuses on global developments, where specific organizations are being set up to drive technology standardization and collaboration. It discusses the strategic view of participating organizations around the world across vendors and mobile service providers along with their vision and mission, among others.
The 5th generation of telecom networks opens up a whole new world of communications that primarily focuses on object-to-object communications. The communication requirements of IoT are very different from human communication. IoT requires extremely low latencies and high speed.
- 5G is expected to enable service providers with disruptive capabilities that will open new revenue streams across a large number of opportunity segments.
- 5G will mark the continuous enhancement and evolution of present radio access technologies to meet the increasing demand for wireless data going forward.
- Developments of 5G standards and technologies is being seen globally, with developed 9ABE-65 markets leading the efforts.
- All leading telecommunications vendors have initiated efforts to help define standards for the technology.
- China Mobile
- China Telekom
- KT Corporation
- NTT DoCoMo
- Telecom Italia
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to 5G
3. 5G Around The WorldGeneral
4. 5G Around The WorldVendors
5. 5G Around The WorldMobile Service Providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj8cg7/5th_generation
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets