WASHINGTON, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On June 28 and 29, more than 60 talk radio hosts from around the country will converge on Washington, D.C., for the 11th annual – and largest ever – Hold Their Feet to the Fire radio row event. Their intent is to make sure the President delivers on his immigration promises and that Congress acts. Sponsored by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), the event features two days of live, continuous broadcasting with talk hosts debating and interviewing dozens of members of Congress, administration officials, policy experts, law enforcement professionals, and people whose lives have been forever changed by our failed and dangerous immigration policies. Topics discussed will include:
- Enhancing border security and construction of a secure border fence.
- Reversing reckless and unconstitutional Obama-era executive policies.
- The need for mandatory E-Verify to discourage illegal immigration and protect American workers.
- Ensuring proper vetting of immigrants and refugees from countries known to harbor or support terrorism.
- Eliminating sanctuary policies that protect illegal aliens and endanger public safety.
- Reforming our legal immigration policy to ensure that the people we admit can succeed and benefit the nation.
As always, credentialed media are invited to attend the event and may have unrestricted access to all hosts and the broad spectrum of guest interviewees on-site. Pre-registration is not required but media must check-in at the Event Desk and present credentials.
What: Hold Their Feet to the Fire Radio Row
When: Wednesday June 28 and Thursday June 29, 6 am to 9 pm
Where: Phoenix Park Hotel 520 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington D.C.
Who: 60 talk radio hosts, members of Congress, administration officials, policy experts, law enforcement professionals, and victims of illegal alien crime.
Contact: Cassie Williams, press secretary FAIR, (202)328-7004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/60-talk-radio-hosts-converging-on-capitol-hill-june-28-and-29-to-evaluate-trumps-progress-on-immigration-and-urge-congress-to-act-300478470.html