LOS ANGELES, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --The summer is filled with romance on Crystal Cruises, with seven ultra-luxurious, all-inclusive Mediterranean cruises that visit some of the most romantic places in the world. From June 27 to September 2, via the award-winning Crystal Symphony, Crystal's seven most romantic destinations for couples and singles seeking amour (with someone or someplace!) include:
- Mykonos: Feed the flames of love while watching a classic Greek Island sunset over a seaside dinner with flaming saganaki. (June 27, 9-day cruise from Rome to Istanbul)
- Taormina: Chic meets antique in this perfectly preserved medieval town, where breathtaking views and romantic alleyways help travelers understand why Sicilians are among the world's most passionate people. (July 6, 7-day cruise from Istanbul to Rome)
- The Turkish Straits: From the Dardanelles through the Bosporus, view exotic minarets and mansions float by from Crystal's wide Promenade or from the comfort of your own verandah, with Europe on one side, Asia on the other. (July 13, 12-day cruise from Rome to Istanbul)
- Sorrento: Outdoor cafes, cobblestone streets, fragrant flowers, and a seafront promenade that begs for arm-in-arm strolling -- with a local shipboard overnight, the magic of the Amalfi coast's most mythical city can be savored well into the wee hours. (July 25, 9-day cruise from Istanbul to Rome)
- Barcelona: Fall under a Spanish spell with sangria, tapas, Catalan heat and the undulating architecture of Antonio Gaudi, during a full two days in this gem of the Western Mediterranean. (August 3, 7-day cruise from Rome to Barcelona)
- St-Tropez: With superyachts berthed just steps from the town center, a lively evening waterfront, and a profuse selection of Provence's most delicious local rosés, this French Riviera jetset resort town can be enjoyed until late at night as Crystal Symphony evening does not depart until 2 am. (August 10, 12-day cruise from Barcelona to Lisbon)
- Lisbon: Whether exploring the storybook St. George's Castle in the pure Atlantic light of day or the capital's lantern-lit lanes at night, this "City of the Seven Hills" is one of Europe's most visually striking – and most sultry. (August 22, 11-day cruise from Lisbon to London)
BONUS Destination: Crystal Symphony itself!: A sanctuary of spacious design, Crystal Symphony invites romance with a 360-degree outdoor promenade for strolling, private verandahs from which to enjoy sea and village views, a soothing Feng-Shui spa that offers indulgent individual and couples massages, sumptuous beds, acclaimed cuisine from Nobu Matsuhisa, exquisitely attentive service, and much more.
Crystal Symphony's 7- to 12-day Southern sailings begin in Rome's port of Civitavecchia, Istanbul, Barcelona and Lisbon, and feature multiple local overnights and back-to-back combinability for longer cruising vacations.
"Whether with a loved one or traveling solo, sailing into and out of gorgeous destinations can be one of the most romantic experiences at sea," says Thomas Mazloum, senior vice president, operations. "Crystal also sets the stage for a romance with an all-inclusive atmosphere of ultra-pampering and carefully crafted romantic itineraries that inspire new love stories with every voyage."
All-inclusive, "Book Now" fares for the series start at $2,495, with $1,200 in savings if booked by February 28. Attractive air add-ons are also available from more than 90 North American gateways.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises