NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On March 16th, an audience of 300 media and advertising executives will gather at New York City's Roosevelt Hotel for the 11th Annual Multicultural Media Forum presented by leading research firm Horowitz Associates, Inc. The Forum's robust agenda has three industry-related tracks: Research, Programming, and Advertising. Here are 8 "great" reasons to attend:
- Learn how to leverage culture to attract new audiences and customers. At this research-and-strategy-driven event, hear about winning programming, advertising, and marketing strategies to reach multicultural consumers in today's multiplatform media environment. What is the growing role of social media, mobile apps, and interactive/enhanced TV services in gaining "share of culture?"
- Get the latest research and data on attitudes and behaviors of multicultural audiences when it comes to pay TV, broadband, and mobile platforms. Adriana Waterston, Horowitz Associates' VP of Marketing and Business Development will present the latest data on how multicultural consumers are using traditional and new entertainment and communication platforms and, where trends are heading in the future.
- Hear from mun2's General Manager Diana Mogollon, about how this unique network is introducing a fresh slate of new original content for young, bicultural Latinos that is revved up with music, reality and, scripted series filled with break-out stars!
- Understand how leading sports programmer ESPN is taking the business of audience measurement to the next level in today's multiplatform world. The Multiethnic Sports Fan is the Topic of ESPN's Vice President of Integrated Media Research Glenn Enoch's keynote address.
- Get insights from leading TV programming and marketing executives on a panel about Content Strategies For Growing Multicultural Audiences. The prestigious line-up includes: Jaideep Janakiram, VP International Business, Head of North America, Sony Entertainment Television, Asia; Joe Lawson, Director of Content Strategy & Acquisition, Verizon Fios Content Team; Rafe Oller, SVP Marketing, SiTV; Philip Polk, Director, Segmentation Marketing, Cox Communications; Curtis Symonds, CEO, HBCU Network.
- Get insights from leading ad agency executives on a panel about Attracting More Advertisers to the Growing Multicultural Segment. This panel features: Nadja Bellan-White, SVP, Marketing Director, Publicis Modem; Gloria Constanza, Partner, Chief Contact Strategist, d exposito & Partners; Saul Gitlin, EVP, Strategic Services, Kang & Lee; Alain Groenendaal, CEO/President, Wing; Tom Maney, SVP, Advertising Sales, Fox Hispanic Media Group; Emma Velez-Lopez, Director Acquisition Marketing, DIRECTV Mas.
- Programming Showcase: Emerging and established networks showcase new, innovative programming offerings targeted to America's diverse audiences. See what's coming up next on screens everywhere!
- Networking opportunities: This half-day Forum has become a signature multicultural Spring-time event. Meet, greet, and mingle with over 300 attendees from the pay TV industry, programmers, advertisers, agencies, production companies and the financial community.
The Forum is produced by New York's Schramm Marketing Group. Sponsorship sales are handled by HispanicAd.com. Creative support is provided by Ember Media.
SOURCE Schramm Marketing Group