CALGARY, AB, Dec. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Personalized nutrition is the future of health and wellness, so it's no wonder DNA Kits have experienced a meteoric rise in popularity over the past few years. The best DNA kits will illustrate just how a person's genes can impact every aspect of their lifestyle and overall wellbeing. These days, there's nothing more important than prioritizing your physical and mental wellness! Nutrigenomics – the interaction between nutrition and genes – is the answer.
This holiday season, give your loved ones the greatest gift of all - visibility into their own health and a customized nutrition plan. A cutting-edge DNA kit like AOR's MyBlueprint™, reveals critical health details in eight key categories:
- Diet: Reveals how fats and carbs affect your risk of obesity and diseases, such as diabetes.
- Sensitivities: Learn your predispositions to food sensitivities and your ability to metabolize alcohol and caffeine.
- Specific Nutrient Needs: Customize a diet and supplement plan based on your individual needs and ability to absorb, transport and utilize certain nutrients.
- Physical Fitness: Identifies your best exercise regimen and your predisposition to injury.
- Mental Wellness: Focuses on the genes affecting cognition, stress, emotions and substance addiction.
- Detox: Learn how quickly your body removes toxins and what you can do to adjust.
- Obesity Risk: Minimize your risk through our analysis and a personalized prevention strategy.
- Hormonal Health: Focuses on your genetic predispositions towards factors that affect hormone balance, including thyroid, estrogen and testosterone.
For purchase information, visit https://myblueprintdna.ca/ and help your loved ones get started on their personalized action plan to improve their health and wellbeing. It's as easy as swabbing the inside their mouth and following the simple directions in the MyBlueprint™ box. After four to six weeks, results will be available in a straightforward, engaging, and completely clear format.
Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR), a Canadian-based company with headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, has an established reputation in Canada as the most advanced dietary supplement formulator in the country. AOR believes that truth and transparency are the most important values for any organization to uphold. It is through ethical discipline and evidenced-based science that the company leads and advances the natural health industry. As visionaries, AOR seeks to catalyze change and challenge conventions through continuous innovation. AOR exists to create safe, effective, and therapeutic solutions from nature, so consumers can always trust the products to deliver the right molecule in the right dose, at the right place, at the right time. Visit aor.ca for additional information.
SOURCE Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR)