SANTA ROSA, Calif., Oct. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers affecting American women and may lead to more than 38,000 deaths this year. Medical Doctor, Researcher and Cancer expert, Dr. Isaac Eliaz shares 8 simple tips during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so you can learn more about treating and preventing breast cancer.
Dr. Isaac Eliaz Recommends:
- Choosing organic, unprocessed foods: Follow a diet primarily made up of unprocessed, organic whole foods that are free of inflammation-inducing additives such as excess salt, sugars and trans-fats, as well as pesticide residues which are known to contribute to cancer.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight: Maintain a BMI (body mass index) of less than 25, as an elevated BMI may increase the risk of post-menopausal breast cancer.
- Doing your own research: Every person is different when it comes to prevention and treatment of breast cancer. Listen to your doctor, but take advantage of cancer information available to you outside of the doctor's office! Click here for Dr. Eliaz's free health report, "Beat breast cancer with nature's help"
- Exercising regularly: Participating in physical activity for 30 minutes per day provides powerful protection against breast cancer.
- Consuming the right fats: Consume adequate amounts of omega-3 fats (salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring) and monounsaturated oils (canola, olive oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados), as these healthy fats have powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Eating fruits and vegetables: Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and grapes, and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower contain antioxidants including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and other phytochemicals (beneficial plant compounds).
- Lowering stress levels: Mind-body approaches such as healing meditation and other stress-relief measures can improve clinical outcomes.
- Taking your supplements: There are a number of dietary supplements and nutrients that have been scientifically researched and proven effective against breast cancer.
Modified Citrus Pectin
Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is essential in the treatment and prevention of breast cancer. Research over the last decade shows MCP directly attacks cancer cells, and prevents metastasis. Even greater anti-cancer results have been found with another important new study, conducted by researchers at the Cancer Research Laboratory at the Methodist Research Institute, IN, and Indiana University Cancer Center. They analyzed the synergistic effects of MCP and Dr. Eliaz's multi-nutrient breast care formula, with extremely positive results. The findings suggest that the combination of the two greatly enhanced suppression of breast cancer cells.
Based on the principles of integrative medicine, Dr. Isaac Eliaz recommends a multi-dimensional treatment plan to fight and prevent breast cancer from all angles.
About Better Health Publishing:
Better Health Publishing (BHP) focuses on the publication of key works promoting health and wellness. BHP believes that education and accessible information are the core components of a healthy and sustainable society. For a free report on Breast Cancer, go to http://www.BreastHealthReport.org
SOURCE Better Health Publishing