CHICAGO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage firm and organizer of ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions, is offering for sale a dentifrice dispensing electrical toothbrush patents from Rochester Innovations.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
These patents disclose a dentifrice (toothpaste) dispensing electrical toothbrush. Key features include:
- Mini, disposable brush unit (no neck portion) that dispenses toothpaste to the top of bristles
- Permanent driver-pump head with self-sealing spout. This feature prevents the paste from drying (no capping required)
- Refillable toothpaste cartridge – refills in less than 10 seconds, and is refillable at any stage
- Failure-proof pumping: toothpaste can always be pumped out
- Minimal use of battery power as oscillations occur only on the bristle elements without wasting energy on vibrating the drive-shaft support structure
- Toothpaste pumping does not use battery power
- Brush unit has pushbuttons for snap-on mounting and detaching
- Compact handle with toothpaste cartridge and two AAA batteries – circumferential size is comparable to regular electrical toothbrushes
- Driver-pump head configuration applicable to all modes of bristle oscillations currently used
- Same self-sealing spout, pumping mechanism, and pushbutton mounting features applicable to a manual pump toothbrush
- Working prototypes for both electrical and manual toothbrush models are available for demo and focus group study
This is a key strategic portfolio for manufacturers of electrical toothbrushes as well as dentifrice manufacturers. It provides a dramatic easy-to-understand reason for new and/or replacement purchase.
Companies who have cited the patents include:
Braun, Procter and Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, MediPurpose Private Limited
To learn more about the assets available for license in this portfolio:
Contact Clay Becker of ICAP Patent Brokerage at 561-797-1161 or [email protected]
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage