COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- As one of America's most beloved foods, pasta deserves its own month of celebration! To honor National Pasta Month (October), BRAVO Cucina Italiana locations across the nation are offering two-course pasta combos for lunch ($14.99) and dinner ($16.99). The offer, which includes select hand-crafted, chef-inspired pasta dishes; along with a choice of soup or salad, is available Tuesday, Oct. 3–Sunday, Oct. 29.
Guests can choose from one of four pastas:
- Pasta Woozie with grilled chicken, fettuccine, alfredo, and spinach
- Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli featuring Sangiovese braised beef-filled ravioli, roasted sweet potatoes, brown butter, and sage
- Campanelle Mediterranean with sun-dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms, spinach, pine nuts, and feta
- Baked Rigatoni Bolognese featuring BRAVO's signature meat sauce, marinara, Pomodoro, Reggiano, ricotta, mozzarella, and Provolone
A choice of soup or salad includes:
- Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Lobster Bisque (+$1)
- BRAVO Chopped Salad
- Caesar Classica
- Insalata Della Casa
Also from Oct. 3–29, BRAVO will feature a delicious seasonal dessert: Pumpkin Butterscotch Bread Pudding, with vanilla bean gelato, caramel, candied pecans, anglaise, and cinnamon, for $5.99.
BRAVO is introducing exquisite new wines (available in all locations except Pennsylvania), which delightfully pair with the pasta dishes:
- Rosé, A By Acacia (California), a wonderful pairing with the Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli ($8 or $12 per glass, or $32 per bottle)
- Rosé, Le Charmel (Côtes de Provence, France), which wonderfully complements the Pasta Woozie ($9 or $13.50 per glass, of $36 per bottle)
- Sauvignon Blanc, Edna Valley (Central Coast, California), an incredible pairing with the Campanelle Mediterranean ($9.50 or $14.50 per glass, or $38 per bottle)
Also, guests can savor the flavor of the season with these limited time fall-inspired cocktails:
- Apple Crisp Cooler — Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple juice, Apple Pucker liqueur, apple butter, apple wedge, cinnamon sugar rim ($8.50)
- Caramel Apple Cider Appletini — Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple cider, lemon juice, simple syrup, apple slice, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim ($7.95)
"Pasta is always a guest favorite at BRAVO," said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef, Brian Harvey. "During National Pasta Month, we are happy to offer our guests the opportunity to indulge in past favorites as well as current dishes, made to order with the freshest ingredients, and then paired with soup or salad at great value."
Tweet this: There's plenty of pastabilities! @Bravo_Italian celebrates #NationalPastaMonth with two-course pasta combos, Oct. 3–Oct. 29. #MyBravo
About BRAVO Cucina Italiana
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is a "polished casual" restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle "Cucina Italiana" means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO's popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic "ristorante" in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille, and BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille, as well as BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-celebration-of-pasta-bravo-honors-national-pasta-month-october-with-two-course-pasta-combos-including-select-pasta-and-choice-of-soup-or-salad-from-oct-329-300529735.html
SOURCE BRAVO Cucina Italiana