WASHINGTON, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Step by Step Pregnancy Care app is a new revolutionary app in the Health and Fitness category. This app was conceptualized by Gina Haldeman, a Certified Nurse-Midwife, who graduated from Vanderbilt University in Nashville with a master's degree in nursing. "The idea for the Pregnancy CareApp grew out of a passion for taking care of women and empowering them to get the very best prenatal care for themselves," said Gina, the founder of the App.
This app gives pregnant women, their partner, families and friends access to concrete, up-to-date information. The app has a list of all the standard recommended prenatal tests, including blood and sonograms. This app takes care of women during the pregnancy period and provides exact medical information throughout parental care. MSI LLC has hired SIMpalm, a leading Mobile App and Web Developer in Maryland, to design and develop the app with smooth navigation and simple design so that medical and health information can be easily delivered to pregnant women. Step by Step Pregnancy Care App provides a list of all standard prenatal tests and sonograms for the whole pregnancy. This app can be downloaded from both the App Store and Google Play:
The App has several key features for pregnancy care:
- This medical app provides a useful Pregnancy Flowsheet similar to one used by your service care provider to track vital signs at each doctor visit.
- Flowsheet contain vital information such as baby's heath rate, blood pressure, weight & fundal height, abdomen size, and much more.
- App would allow you to download and email the whole list of data containing all of your doctors visits.
- Step by Step Pregnancy Care App is fully integrated with Facebook and Twitter to connect with your friends and family by sending messages to each other.
- App also has My List section that allows you to save all questions before next visit to doctor.
Step by Step Pregnancy Care provides vital information about the pregnancy process and guides pregnant women through their pregnancy. This Mobile App is highly useful and recommended for pregnant women and families to take care of the pregnancy and prenatal development. It will keep you more informed and alert about all your pregnancy-related data. We will be launching more updates in near future to add more functions. MSI LLC has also created two Facebook pages in English and Spanish, Step by Step Pregnancy Care and Embarazo Paso a Paso, to connect to pregnant women and talk about pregnancy care.
This news release was issued on behalf of Newswise(TM). For more information, visit http://www.newswise.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-certified-nurse-launches-a-revolutionary-pregnancy-care-app-to-help-pregnant-women-300319408.html