SALT LAKE CITY, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AAPC Physician Services (www.aapcps.com), a comprehensive practice management provider, announced the appointments of its five regional directors across the United States. The regional directors will help support physician practices in crucial areas of practice management including revenue cycle, ICD-10, auditing services, compliance and electronic medical record (EMR) services.
- Practice Management services feature revenue cycle improvement, ICD-10 implementation, and practice assessments
- Auditing includes coding and documentation review, accounts receivable audits, and physician/ staff training
- Compliance services includes risk assessments and, program implementation and effectiveness
- EMR selection and implementation, optimization.
"We have assembled an amazing group of health care experts," stated Dan Schwebach, vice president and managing director of AAPC Physician Services. "Each of our regional directors has more than 20 years of experience and provides an array of deep expertise in many of the areas challenging health care today. We feel that physicians will benefit from their leadership and services and are excited for the direction we're heading."
The AAPC Physician Services regional directors:
- Northeast - Kimberly Reid, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I
- Southeast - Charla Prillaman, CPCO, CPC, CPC-I, CCC, CEMC, CPMA
- Midwest - Betty Johnson , CPC, CPC-I, CPC-H, CPCD, CCS-P, PCS, CCP, CIC, RMC
- Southwest - Teri Gatchel, MBA, CPC
- West - Eva-Marie Alexander, MHA
For further information about the AAPC Physician Services please visit www.aapcps.com.
About AAPC Physician Services:
AAPC Physician Services is a nationwide provider of practice management solutions aimed at helping health care providers effectively address critical issues facing their practice. To learn more visit www.aapcps.com.
SOURCE AAPC Physician Services