SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To meet today's business demands for greater IT efficiency and responsiveness, organizations must be able to see and manage all aspects of security, performance, availability and change across their entire IT infrastructure, both on-premise in traditional data centers and virtually in the cloud. AccelOps announced today a comprehensive channel partner program that allows resellers, system integrators and managed security service providers (MSSPs) to deliver and integrate AccelOps as a value-added service through a flexible, performance-based program. To learn more visit: http://www.accelops.com/partners/
- Network visibility in real time: By integrating AccelOps' analytics-driven, actionable security intelligence management platform for cloud, virtualized and legacy infrastructures, partners are able to provide their clients with real-time visibility into their networks. Unlike its competitors, AccelOps offers security and operational management in a single pane of glass. Visit http://www.accelops.com/products/accel-ops-4/ for more information.
- Channel program highlights:
- Higher discount levels at higher sales volumes – AccelOps rewards high-volume partners with increased discounts as they achieve sales milestones.
- Deal protection and recurring revenue – Partners who register deals are protected for 90 days. In addition, they can earn commission on second-year subscription revenue.
- Free test, demo and training license – Partners who have active deal registrations are eligible to receive a 25-device internal-use license at no cost.
Greg Still, president, Xiologix, said:
"As a leading provider of innovative information technology (IT) solutions, we turned to AccelOps to deliver security solutions that are not only sophisticated but also fully operational when delivered. By integrating AccelOps, we are able to provide our customers with an all-in-one solution for managing and monitoring security, performance and compliance. Additionally, the AccelOps integration enables customers to deliver real-time visual analytics to assist IT in communicating network analytics to operations and executive teams."
Simon Herring, owner, UberSecure, said:
"Our mission is to design and implement solutions that unite IT and business teams around accurate security information and performance data. With the addition of AccelOps to our toolset, our customers benefit from a network management platform that delivers tangible analytics and reporting mechanisms for measurable ROI on existing and future security investments."
Dan Maloney, VP of marketing and business development, AccelOps, said:
"The modern data center customer requires a fully integrated approach to capture, correlate and manage the myriad of data within complex network environments. We are excited to extend this program to provide our partners with a competitive solution that enables new revenue streams and service offerings, while enabling the mitigation, operation and management of client networks from a single console."
Download the "Top 5 'Must-Haves' for MSPs Adding IT Monitoring and Security Services"
AccelOps delivers actionable security intelligence for the modern data center. The virtual appliance software monitors security, performance and compliance in cloud and virtualized infrastructures, all on a single screen. AccelOps automatically discovers, analyzes and automates IT issues in machine and big data across organizations' data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users. AccelOps' patented analytics engine with cross-correlation and statistical anomaly detection sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. The AccelOps platform scales seamlessly and provides unmatched delivery of proactive security and operational intelligence, allowing organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities. For details, visit www.accelops.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.